LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

Datone Jones, Jayrone Elliot work out for Niners

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
just like leon hall. we will do this dog and pony show , then in the end do nothing. . some of you people can just set there and be led to the kool aid. some of us will escape into the jungle
Originally posted by susweel:
Yay more scrubs to add our list of scrubs.

Is there one thread on this site where the doom squad doesn't have to wave their pricks around? Just stop paying attention to the team if things are so bad that you can't even go one day without complaining. Heck, can't even go one hour.

You get off on this? I imagine you wake up in the morning and compile a list of s**t to complain about on 49erswebzone. Full spectrum charts and graphs on the wall. Six different computers feeding real time stats onto ten different screens...surrounded by lotion and tissues.

Next years DSM needs to define this new sexual disorder.

Necro49erphilia;

1.sexual gratification derived from trolling sports forums

2.an intense compulsion to annoy sports fans with incessant, prolonged negativity

3.total and complete burnout

Cure? Stop watching the team that causes you so much anguish.

My cure? Put you on ignore. Which will be done after this post.
Say what you want, hats off to lynch for continuing to look at guys where we are decidedly woefully weak. I don't recall baalke doing this kind of continuing to look once season started.
Never know... may be gem out there somewhere. And laken is better than beadles. ...but that wouldn't take much.
Wow. I remember Datone Jones was a huge draft crush and considered a potential replacement for Justin Smith.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
We sign Jones yet?
Originally posted by cciowa:
just like leon hall. we will do this dog and pony show , then in the end do nothing. . some of you people can just set there and be led to the kool aid. some of us will escape into the jungle

Obviously the rest of the NFL agrees that Leon Hall's best days are behind him since he remains unsigned by 31 other teams as well.
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LeProfessionnel:
Is there one thread on this site where the doom squad doesn't have to wave their pricks around? Just stop paying attention to the team if things are so bad that you can't even go one day without complaining. Heck, can't even go one hour.

You get off on this? I imagine you wake up in the morning and compile a list of s**t to complain about on 49erswebzone. Full spectrum charts and graphs on the wall. Six different computers feeding real time stats onto ten different screens...surrounded by lotion and tissues.

Necro49erphilia;

2.an intense compulsion to annoy sports fans with incessant, prolonged negativity

Originally posted by NCommand:
Good Lord, we're working out everybody!

Adam Peter's checking out evry possibility

It's a great tool. But as a respect thing, mods don't want you to publicly acknowledge who you've hidden. I did it myself so they'd know not to quote me but was asked not to do it. And I get that...they'll figure out eventually.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Good Lord, we're working out everybody!

Adam Peter's checking out evry possibility

Yes sir!

Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Say what you want, hats off to lynch for continuing to look at guys where we are decidedly woefully weak. I don't recall baalke doing this kind of continuing to look once season started.
Never know... may be gem out there somewhere. And laken is better than beadles. ...but that wouldn't take much.

Yep, it's a good approach. At worst it allows the front office an updated file on a potential free agent while also keeping the guys on the roster aware that ultimately performance on the field will determine their status with the team.
Originally posted by susweel:
Yay more scrubs to add our list of scrubs.

Necro49erphilia;

Is he wrong though? Maybe take a chill pill.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Wow. I remember Datone Jones was a huge draft crush and considered a potential replacement for Justin Smith.

Yup mine too, I thought he was going to be great in GBs 3-4..

Necro49erphilia;

Jesus, dude. Maybe he's just not very good.
Sounds like the Niners front office are treating this year like a REAL rebuilding year. Still searching for the right talent to fit the schemes. Apparently pass rushers, TE's and DB's are still on the menu.
Share 49ersWebzone