LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 256 users in the forums

Best way to buy road game tickets

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Going to be in Philadephia at the end of the month, plan on going to the Niner game

What's the best way to buy tickets, (reasonable and safe ) for those who have done it. Thanks
Originally posted by Viperboy:
Going to be in Philadephia at the end of the month, plan on going to the Niner game

What's the best way to buy tickets, (reasonable and safe ) for those who have done it. Thanks
I usually go 1 away game a year and i only used stubhub so far. I watched prices on other sites (NFLE, SeatGeek,Gametime) but haven't pulled the trigger.

With the way the team is now, it's easier to wait till the night before to get the tix at it's cheapest. Just monitor prices from now till then so can you get an idea of whats a decent price to where you want to sit.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Stubhub (only bought NBA tickets tho)
I always use StubHub, never had an issue with them and they back their tickets with a guarantee. In fact, just bought tickets 30 minutes ago for the game on Sunday lol. Paid less than half of what my friends did 2 months ago.
[ Edited by illinois9er on Oct 5, 2017 at 7:29 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Haven't u seen that lame nfl ticket exchange commercial?
I use stubhub and nfl ticket exchange. Whatever is the cheapest for where you want to sit
i use razor gator. They have higher fees but they have coupons to give you very good discounts. I saved about 10 per ticket for the home opener by using them.
Share 49ersWebzone