LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 279 users in the forums

Who do you blame the most for our 0-4 record?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who do you blame the most for our 0-4 record?

Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Just let it out.

LMAO...if you add in drops and turnovers and George Kittle, the answer would 'all of the above'
Where is the "we are a rebuilding team with 2/3 of a brand new roster so anyone who was expecting more was dilusional as f**k" option?
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Where is the "we are a rebuilding team with 2/3 of a brand new roster so anyone who was expecting more was dilusional as f**k" option?

"Trent Baalke"
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

"Trent Baalke"

Lol

The inconvenient truth.
i blame aldrick taylor.
There's plenty of blame to go around, but most of it goes on Jed and Trent.
This is how I called the beginning of the season. Flashes mixed with shooting themselves in the foot. Most disappointed in the penalties and dropped balls. Everyone talks about the bad balls Hoyer threw. But if those half dozen that were dropped were caught, then things would have been more open. Penalties and drops are absolute game killers.
Sad part is The Division smells.....We could'a been a contender.
Grant Cohn and Tim Kawakami.
And Kap.

• Baldie
  • Veteran
Indys offense is better than ours...lol. they are winning in Seattle. We are gonna lose in Indy next week..lol
[ Edited by Baldie on Oct 1, 2017 at 7:04 PM ]
Too many to list
Hoyer, with a good not even great QB this team could easily be 3-1

+1
The easy answer is Baalke but the underlying cause are the Yorks. They had a winner and threw it away because Rasputin whispered in the Czar's ear. It's so tough to find a winner and the 49ers had one in Harbaugh. I'm sure Harbaugh's rebuild would've been much shorter than most.
Share 49ersWebzone