There are 199 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at ARIZONA CARDINALS - 2017 Game 4

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • thl408
I don't think Hoyer's vision was blocked. I think he was scared of the safety. Celek looks like he's running a fade, then breaks towards the Corner.

• jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thl408:
I don't think Hoyer's vision was blocked. I think he was scared of the safety. Celek looks like he's running a fade, then breaks towards the Corner.

A confident quarterback lets the ball fly at the top of his drop. The game-winner was there.
[ Edited by Heroism on Oct 2, 2017 at 10:24 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:

A confident quarterback lets the ball fly at the top of his drop. The game-winner was there.

Damn it!
  • jcs
  • Veteran

His confidence is shot...not sure what Kyle is trying to do starting him against Indy but I don't see this kind of error changing.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

Damn it!

Celek would have dropped it.

But that is exhibit A on a QB having a serious mental block which is demonstrated in a lack of poise, confidence and an inability to trust your own eyes.

Dude (I feel liked I say this every year) needs a sports psychologist in the worst way.

Does it look like the Cards changed coverage on that play? The motion brought the defender over but he ended up not covering #88
Share 49ersWebzone