LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

Blank

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by valrod33:
Armstead is gonna hurt Palmer on the first play of the game and Blaine Gabbert will light us up for 500 yards and 6 TDs

People joke but it is getting bad out here for Palmer. You know your QB situation is bad when fans are calling for Drew Stanton and Blaine Gabbert. If he struggles again it will only get worse.
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Got some good seats for this game so they'd better f**k these ho's up.

Cardinals are in a death spiral right now. Their OL is absolute trash, Fitz is their only healthy and legit receiver. Palmer looks awful and is completely immobile. Their running game is a joke, their secondary outside of Peterson is a mess.

Basically they are strong in their front seven and that is about it.

Where you at? I'm in 110 section

Originally posted by valrod33:
Armstead is gonna hurt Palmer on the first play of the game and Blaine Gabbert will light us up for 500 yards and 6 TDs

People joke but it is getting bad out here for Palmer. You know your QB situation is bad when fans are calling for Drew Stanton and Blaine Gabbert. If he struggles again it will only get worse.

It would take 100 years for Blaine to throw for 500 yards

Cardinals are in a death spiral right now. Their OL is absolute trash, Fitz is their only healthy and legit receiver. Palmer looks awful and is completely immobile. Their running game is a joke, their secondary outside of Peterson is a mess.

Where you at? I'm in 110 section

You ever tailgate with niner empire club? Thinking of it this year or doing something different. Always tailgate with my wife's family who ar cards fans
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Imagine living life this negative

I have realistic expectations for Hoyer and this team.
You ever tailgate with niner empire club? Thinking of it this year or doing something different. Always tailgate with my wife's family who ar cards fans

A couple of times, most of the time if I hit up a tailgate it will be with friends who are mostly Cardinals fans.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Imagine living life this negative

I have realistic expectations for Hoyer and this team.

We managed to be competitive in the last 2 games with Hoyer. "Expecting" this team to have a repeat of one of the worst games from this franchise in recent memory when almost all of the players & coaches from that game aren't on the team anymore and the Cardinals degreasing and having their own issues isn't "realistic", more like you and most of the posters on here troll the team to get a reaction from other posters even though you guys claim to be fans. It would be fine if it was from an opposing fan but to see other Niners fans? It's pathetic and weird tbh
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Sep 23, 2017 at 12:30 PM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Niners should get their first W of the season against the sorry ass Cardinals

Yeah, this should be a win, we're better than the sorry as Cardinals.

Grandpa Carson is still better than hoyer, dam hoyer keeps throwing picks in each of his games.Our defense has injured players, cards are still decent on D. Plus this games at Zona, cards probably get this win. Sad but what other posters say is true, another loss brings us closer to a higher draft pick, we arent expecting to make the playoffs with this rebuilding team anyway. If we lose but dont get blown out and our team shows improvement, i'll be satisfied.

I thought this year with it being fitzgerald and possibly carsons last season that the cards would make it deep in the playoffs or even maybe to the superbowl.
We managed to be competitive in the last 2 games with Hoyer. "Expecting" this team to have a repeat of one of the worst games from this franchise in recent memory when almost all of the players & coaches from that game aren't on the team anymore and the Cardinals degreasing and having their own issues isn't "realistic", more like you and most of the posters on here troll the team to get a reaction from other posters even though you guys claim to be fans. It would be fine if it was from an opposing fan but to see other Niners fans? It's pathetic and weird tbh

Zona still has a good secondary and defense. Hoyer has shown to be inconsistent. Which one are we going to get? The guy that throws pick sixes, or the guy who played a good 2nd half? If I were a betting man, I take the former. Hoyer has only played 1 good half of football throughout 3 games. This fanbase was just calling for a Beathard a week ago.

This defense faced the worst offensive line in the NFL last week and that's the only reason the game was kept the game close. I don't know if Arizona will just let our defense blow them by like Seattle. That matchup will be key. On paper I expect the DL to get pressure, but I wouldn't be shocked if it didn't happen because the group so far has been underwhelming. The secondary will get carved up by Fitzgerald and Palmer if you give them time.
[ Edited by Ensatsu on Sep 23, 2017 at 1:33 PM ]
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Zona still has a good secondary and defense. Hoyer has shown to be inconsistent. Which one are we going to get? The guy that throws pick sixes, or the guy who played a good 2nd half? If I were a betting man, I take the former. Hoyer has only played 1 good half of football throughout 3 games. This fanbase was just calling for a Beathard a week ago.

This defense faced the worst offensive line in the NFL last week and that's the only reason the game was kept the game close. I don't know if Arizona will just let our defense blow them by like Seattle. That matchup will be key. On paper I expect the DL to get pressure, but I wouldn't be shocked if it didn't happen because the group so far has been underwhelming. The secondary will get carved up by Fitzgerald and Palmer if you give them time.

This Cards team is nowhere near that one which went to the NFC Championship game. Its an aging team with a ton of holes on their roster and a lot of major questions. I'm not entirely sure they are a better team than the 49ers. They have lots of talent on their defense but are relying on a lot of older guys while some of their younger players(Nkemdiche) have failed to do much of anything at all. Mathieu after two torn ACL's doesn't play nearly the same as he once did. In the secondary their main guy is Peterson, beyond that Bethea is an even bigger liability in coverage and Bethel has regularly been toasted as the #2 CB for the Cards.

Should the Cards still be favored at home? Sure. Is expecting a blowout at all reasonable? Nope. However it shakes out, I expect a pretty close, tight game.

Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Niners should get their first W of the season against the sorry ass Cardinals

Yeah, this should be a win, we're better than the sorry as Cardinals.

When we actually get or first win then you can say we are better than another team.
What the heck happened to John Brown? He looked like the next star WR, and then he fell off the face of the earth. Is this all because of his sickle cell?
Originally posted by Heroism:
What the heck happened to John Brown? He looked like the next star WR, and then he fell off the face of the earth. Is this all because of his sickle cell?

He's about to get healthy against #33 and #36..
Sorry for the pessimism, my rose-colored glasses are severely scratched from the last 3 weeks
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by Sourball:
Since we have already lost two games that I had perceived as winnable, I have no expectations of winning in Az
I may be an old man before I see 49er excellence again

I am getting there already. LOL.

It wasn't all that long ago when I thought I was still young and vibrant. Boy time flies, doesn't it? LOL.
Time does fly, that's for sure.
I was in my 20's looking for a three-peat and now I'm hoping we don't extend our three-peat of single-digit wins per season

I thought Lupati was their missing piece that solidified their O-line? That could have been several years ago.
I've been zeroed in on our own train wreck.
Isn't Fitzgerald ever going to slow down? Great human being, can't stand playing against him.
Share 49ersWebzone