LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 249 users in the forums

Blank

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I have a bad feeling that this will be a blow out. On paper, these two teams are somewhat matched, but the cardinals are going to blow them out of the water. The defense will fail and Hoyerror will revert back to his week 1 and week 2 performances.

Gotta feeling well keep it close and well lose lol

Im in it for the draft position unless we go on a wild run..

Originally posted by Heroism:
Keep the L-train rolling, baby.

Ps. Hero youre a f**king copy cat
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Sep 23, 2017 at 1:24 AM ]
We can win this game. Arizona is not better than Seattle or even the Rams, and they'll be on six days rest. My only concern is it's in their house.

If we win, we finally win. If we lose we get that higher draft pick. We win either way!
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
I have a bad feeling that this will be a blow out. On paper, these two teams are somewhat matched, but the cardinals are going to blow them out of the water. The defense will fail and Hoyerror will revert back to his week 1 and week 2 performances.

its going to be this game, except worse

No it won't be. Nothing will be that bad. That was hands down the worst single game I've ever watched.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

Gotta feeling well keep it close and well lose lol

Im in it for the draft position unless we go on a wild run..

Originally posted by Heroism:
Keep the L-train rolling, baby.

Ps. Hero youre a f**king copy cat

Me too. I want all close losses this year unless we go on a win streak the rest of the year
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sourball:
Since we have already lost two games that I had perceived as winnable, I have no expectations of winning in Az
I may be an old man before I see 49er excellence again

I am getting there already. LOL.

It wasn't all that long ago when I thought I was still young and vibrant. Boy time flies, doesn't it? LOL.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
We can win this game. Arizona is not better than Seattle or even the Rams, and they'll be on six days rest. My only concern is it's in their house.

If we win, we finally win. If we lose we get that higher draft pick. We win either way!

Worse than losing to the Hawks 42-13 in Kap's first game in Seattle?
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Down 3 starters on defense, this could be a get well game for the Cardinals offense. On the bright side, with the injury to Tank, that means more playing time for Solomon Thomas. Last week was what we expected the 49ers offense to look like. Lets see if they can keep it going against a pretty good AZ defense.

Remember those hype vids the Cards use to produce when Bruce Arians first took over?

Niners should get their first W of the season against the sorry ass Cardinals
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thl408:
W

W
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

Worse than losing to the Hawks 42-13 in Kap's first game in Seattle?

47-7 is worse so yes.

Originally posted by pelos21:
I bet 50 bucks on this game for us to win. Did I f**k up or what? Lol

not at all my friend. i put $250 on it lol. I like our chances. we're going to get a W. that short week showed too that we are not ready yet to handle that short turnaround. fk Thursday night games anyways. I still can't believe the NFLPA can't get them to move this. Zona has looked like fodder so far. Our boys have some grit. they'll get it going.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Niners should get their first W of the season against the sorry ass Cardinals

Yeah, this should be a win, we're better than the sorry as Cardinals.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Sep 23, 2017 at 11:01 AM ]
Got some good seats for this game so they'd better f**k these ho's up.

Cardinals are in a death spiral right now. Their OL is absolute trash, Fitz is their only healthy and legit receiver. Palmer looks awful and is completely immobile. Their running game is a joke, their secondary outside of Peterson is a mess.

Basically they are strong in their front seven and that is about it.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Sep 23, 2017 at 10:42 AM ]
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

its going to be this game, except worse

Imagine living life this negative
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Got some good seats for this game so they'd better f**k these ho's up.

Cardinals are in a death spiral right now. Their OL is absolute trash, Fitz is their only healthy and legit receiver. Palmer looks awful and is completely immobile. Their running game is a joke, their secondary outside of Peterson is a mess.

Basically they are strong in their front seven and that is about it.

Where you at? I'm in 110 section
Share 49ersWebzone