Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheNef77:
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by TheNef77:
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Fire the talent evaluators and the scouts, because clearly, their draft boards are f**king trash.

3 first round picks on the DL. Zero pass rush. Against a Rams OL that probably ain't even top 10. Made Goff look like a Hall of Famer.

Yep and you will have to include Lynch and Shanahan too since they both pounded the table for Solomon Thomas when we all knew the guy sucked.

How do you know he sucks when he's not getting used? Dude did a better job at sealing the edge than AA ever did.

I have watched him in every single game from preseason till now. Totally useless when it comes to rushing the passer. Slow and got no push. And people were saying he was supposed to be strong?! To the average Joe yes, but to even an average O-lineman no problem, piece of cake!!

Well blame the Rams then. We would've had Myles Garrett and Foster if they didn't suck so bad last year.

Yes, you could say that when it comes to Myles Garrett. But, Lynch and Shanny still drooled for Thomas which was stupid.
Originally posted by captveg:
Fan reactions like this is why we cant have nice things.

Shanalynch could go 8-24 in 2017-18 and they wont get fired.

Well everyone in the game thread was saying we're going 0-16 this year for sure so
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Fan reactions like this is why we cant have nice things.

Shanalynch could go 8-24 in 2017-18 and they wont get fired.

Well everyone in the game thread was saying we're going 0-16 this year for sure so

I chose 8-24 for a reason....
I chose 8-24 for a reason....

I get ya

With how inconsistent this team has played week to week, you can't really rule anything out.
Fire the talent evaluators and the scouts, because clearly, their draft boards are f**king trash.

3 first round picks on the DL. Zero pass rush. Against a Rams OL that probably ain't even top 10. Made Goff look like a Hall of Famer.

Yep and you will have to include Lynch and Shanahan too since they both pounded the table for Solomon Thomas when we all knew the guy sucked.

Don't understand the hostility towards Thomas. The guy was lining up against Whitworth tonight and here is what Peter King tweeted about him;

Impact of Rams LT Andrew Whitworth:
Goff: 84 pass snaps in 3 games.
Per @PFF, Whitworth has allowed: -1 sack
-zero QB hits
-zero pressures.

Put a speed rusher/OLB next to Thomas and I think he will have more of an impact. A little patience is in order.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:

Don't understand the hostility towards Thomas. The guy was lining up against Whitworth tonight and here is what Peter King tweeted about him;

Impact of Rams LT Andrew Whitworth:
Goff: 84 pass snaps in 3 games.
Per @PFF, Whitworth has allowed: -1 sack
-zero QB hits
-zero pressures.

Put a speed rusher/OLB next to Thomas and I think he will have more of an impact. A little patience is in order.

Rascal is still mad we didn't draft his crush fournette
HOYER, if we are gonna suck and lose games and have a QB make bonehead rookie mistakes id rather they play the rookie Beathard

With how inconsistent this team has played week to week, you can't really rule anything out.

Only one team in NFL history in the last ~40 years since the schedule was expanded to 16 games has ever gone 0-16.

We. Are. Not. Going. 0-16. Period. No matter how much you people love fantasizing about it.

And if we somehow do by some miracle, give me that #1 pick!
Originally posted by valrod33:
HOYER, if we are gonna suck and lose games and have a QB make bonehead rookie mistakes id rather they play the rookie Beathard

Brady sat for a year. Aaron Rodgers sat for multiple years.

Let's not throw Beathard into the fire right away. Unless Hoyer gets hurt and he's the only guy left.

Amazing how quick the rebuild and those 6 year contracts have been forgotten. Two close games and folk are calling for change.
Originally posted by English:
Amazing how quick the rebuild and those 6 year contracts have been forgotten. Two close games and folk are calling for change.

That game thread whenever the Rams scored was one of the most pathetic displays I've ever seen. Ever. And I've seen some bad, bad game threads.

You'd think Shanahan and Lynch were about to be fired when we were down 15 in the 4th quarter.

It's game 3 year 1 of a rebuild, people. Rebuild as in a complete extermination and restart that we didn't get when Tomsula or Chip came in. ****ing relax.
Sorry pathetic players like Eli Harold & Arik Armstead both are worthless i tell you WORTHLESS!!!! Suppose to help in the pass rush deparment yet both are like ghost out there, cant expect Buckner to do it all by himself
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Sorry pathetic players like Eli Harold & Arik Armstead both are worthless i tell you WORTHLESS!!!! Suppose to help in the pass rush deparment yet both are like ghost out there, cant expect Buckner to do it all by himself

Armstead had the same amount of QB pressures as Buckner today
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

Armstead had the same amount of QB pressures as Buckner today

Give me f**king sacks, pressures are worthless, A QB can always step back into the pocket & deliver the ball tired of this almost had em b******t
Share 49ersWebzone