The offense? Or just the team in general
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Originally posted by Polkadots:
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
We WILL get our 1st TD...

The offense? Or just the team in general

No comment

Ward pick 6
Feeling better about this game than the last two.
Was a massive effort against the Hawks and we have a lot of inexperience. Hope the short turnaround doesn't catch us a little flat because this is definitely a winnable game.
I just remembered, rams were the only team we beat last year LOL
If anyone happens to be selling any mid field seats, PM please.

Anyone else attending? Gonna bump the thread i made a few weeks ago but i cant wait to get our first victory of the season in person! 3x a charm baby!
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Sep 19, 2017 at 2:03 AM ]
Will still have to wait another week to potentially beat our first non Rams opponent since Cleveland in 2015.
I didn't have a good feeling the first two weeks. I actually think the 49ers will win this game.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Will still have to wait another week to potentially beat our first non Rams opponent since Cleveland in 2015.

wow
Not having Foster and Reid kinda sucks... But after thinking about it.

With Ward back at FS and a solid first outing he should be able to build off of, it might be a blessing to see a good look at Tartt for a few games after hes been through his ups and downs. I think hes at the point where hes seemed to have gotten enough experience(FS,SS,LB,ST, 3 diff systems) where he could blossom in the role.

Reid isnt rushed to get healthy and if we choose to re-sign he could be cheaper.

Good news for us is were at home and going against a Goff whose in a new system. Rams right side of OL is beloe avg.

Look for our DL to have another strong game. Their secondary is not that good either besides Trumaine. LBs are their weak spot. Look for another good running game with more play action success.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Sep 19, 2017 at 4:44 AM ]
Good thing is goff is an absolute statue and we don't have to deal with f**king Wilsonesqu Houdini s**t. I think our d can can a pick or 2, Goff is the type of qb if you keep hitting him he'll start hearing footsteps
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Good thing is goff is an absolute statue and we don't have to deal with f**king Wilsonesqu Houdini s**t. I think our d can can a pick or 2, Goff is the type of qb if you keep hitting him he'll start hearing footsteps

Hopefully so my friend along with their right side of their OL is shaky.
Definitely no Cam or Russell lol.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

wow

Share 49ersWebzone