LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 302 users in the forums

Russel Wilson's naked bootleg

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Dude's been burning us for years on this play...and other teams. I can't wait until we catch him off guard and pummel him into the ground.
i mean the coaches and players have to know it's coming. i don't understand why we can't stop him
I hope one day he gets cracked on that play and he breaks his f**ken leg
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,500 for Cisco0623.
Gotta give credit where credit is due. Dude is a slippery b*****d. I cant believe they didn't improve the o-line for him. They are lucky to have him.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Wow, aren't you awesome.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Chico:
Dude's been burning us for years on this play...and other teams. I can't wait until we catch him off guard and pummel him into the ground.
i mean the coaches and players have to know it's coming. i don't understand why we can't stop him

good teams / coaches know to defend it. It's basic s**t. DON'T BREAK CONTAIN. Yet you see it every time we face them. Coach's fault.
Those naked bootlegs are designed to take advantage of an aggressive defensive line. Seattle knows their OL is in shambles, and tried to compensate by getting our D to overcommit on playaction. Wilson knows how to sell it. But our young D is only getting better and won't bite as hard next time. Hopefully.
The first play of the game was a bootleg by Wilson. Eric Reid made him pay. I watched that a couple times.

This made me chuckle. I understand the frustration. I would never want a player injured. But I know, in the moment, I feel just like this
Originally posted by Polkadots:

This made me chuckle. I understand the frustration. I would never want a player injured. But I know, in the moment, I feel just like this

I don't want to see broken bones, but I'd love to see him stumble to the sideline with a dazed look.
I hate him and how he's so aware, agile and hard to get a hold of but gotta give him credit when it's due, he won the game bc of his scrambling abilities and the niners D getting tired from being in the field more then they should, thank Hoyer for that 1..

Wait until #56 comes back!!!!, It will be the end of this plays dominance, TRUST ME.!! IT WOULDNT HAVE WORKED YESTERDAY IF HE WAS DER.....Get ready to yell''''RUUUUUUUUUBENNNNN!!!!
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
Wait until #56 comes back!!!!, It will be the end of this plays dominance, TRUST ME.!! IT WOULDNT HAVE WORKED YESTERDAY IF HE WAS DER.....Get ready to yell''''RUUUUUUUUUBENNNNN!!!!

Agree
Share 49ersWebzone