SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - 2017 Game 2

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Feeling good about today. We gonna win

God damn! I want to believe 🙏
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
49er fans after Hoyer is sacked for the 12th time.

Hoyer's a good dude, but that is just too funny to not chuckle over. Well done.
I finally watched the broadcast version of last weeks game. I guess we didn't look AS bad as it seemed in person. Unfortunately I also watched the complete Seahack-Pack game and SH!T are the hawks gunna be pissed! I have the sick feeling we're gunna get creamed. I just hope we show some signs of growth
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
We keep it competitive for a quarter or two but this will end in a blowout. 35-10 Seahawks
I'm just hoping for 3+ sacks this game. A loss is more than probable but if we can rough up Wilson I'll be happy.
  • cgida
  • Veteran
I'll be at the game today with my gf who's a seachickens fan. I sure hope they don't embarrass me at my first Niners game.
Bring a paper bag.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cgida:
I'll be at the game today with my gf who's a seachickens fan. I sure hope they don't embarrass me at my first Niners game.

Drink plenty of booze
What do we change #2 and #3 to?

• Andra
  • Veteran
I want to see some sacks today. Seattle has a s**t Oline . If we don't see some pass Rush it will be very disappointing.

• FL9er
  • Veteran
The 49ers have been outscored 154-54 over the past 5 games @Sea. Posting a QBR of 26.8 compared to 51.8? for all other Seahawks opponents.
No mistakes. Score TDs when in redzone. And if defense touches the ball, catch it or pick it up. Maybe then it's a game.
Originally posted by GNS1310:
What do we change #2 and #3 to?

Man if you drink on #2, you might get alcohol poisoning.
Is it being greedy thinking we have a chance to hold them to 17?

Gotta win the TO battle.
Is ward active today?
Share 49ersWebzone