LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - 2017 Game 2

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • thl408

Please post all pregame and game time reactions here. Threads created during game time will be merged.

• Sunday, September 17, 2017; 1:25pm PST
  • TV: FOX
  • Local Radio: 107.7 FM; 810 AM
  • Venue: Century Link Field

"Wave the flag bro!"
I know he's not playing but i will be supporting my fresh black alternate Reuben Foster jersey in his spirit to be with us on the field
Upset of the week very possible. The Seahawks ol is much much worse than ours. Wilson is going to get killed this year unless he's a magician.
Let's try to score a touchdown before garbage time. Baby steps.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Let's go team, let's kick some Seachickens ass.
Pumped up!

But I'm well aware that we're about to get our s**t pushed in.
[ Edited by Heroism on Sep 17, 2017 at 12:46 AM ]
This could get ugly....Of course, I hope I'm wrong but we just don't compete up at that place.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
49ers will win this one!!!

Prediction: They get Aldrick Robinson and Hyde more involved in the passing game. Their defense will be too busy tracking Goodwin and Garcon on mid to deep range that Robinson and Hyde will catch passes on the shorter routes, getting good yards after the catch!!! Hyde will have a bit of a tough time gaining yards on the ground, so I see Shanahan opening up the run with the pass!!!
Go Niners!
Originally posted by Heroism:
Pumped up!

But I'm well aware that we're about to get our s**t pushed in.

Youre lying but i respect you giving out the vibe..

Anyone besides your boy going to a 49er bar for the game?

Do you have loyalty inside your DNA?
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Sep 17, 2017 at 1:12 AM ]
Originally posted by Kolohe:
49ers will win this one!!!

Prediction: They get Aldrick Robinson and Hyde more involved in the passing game. Their defense will be too busy tracking Goodwin and Garcon on mid to deep range that Robinson and Hyde will catch passes on the shorter routes, getting good yards after the catch!!! Hyde will have a bit of a tough time gaining yards on the ground, so I see Shanahan opening up the run with the pass!!!

I want details of your vision sir
If we can somehow squeak away with a win, The entire trajectory of the season changes. We go from joke to putting people on notice. Need huge games from Kittle, Hyde and a WR. Need to cut down on penalties. Hoyer needs to get the ball out in two seconds. Use the quick pass to set up the run, then take our shots in PA.

Defense needs to get pressure, but more than that they need to close the deal on Wilson. Can't let him escape or we get burned big. No mental errors in secondary. And ward needs a pick

I think the offense is going to play better this week. Young defenses don't really travel so we'll see. If we can sack Wilson 3+ times and force a turnover or two I like our chances to keep it close.
[ Edited by Senzino on Sep 17, 2017 at 3:54 AM ]
Originally posted by Senzino:
If we can somehow squeak away with a win, The entire trajectory of the season changes. We go from joke to putting people on notice. Need huge games from Kittle, Hyde and a WR. Need to cut down on penalties. Hoyer needs to get the ball out in two seconds. Use the quick pass to set up the run, then take our shots in PA.

Defense needs to get pressure, but more than that they need to close the deal on Wilson. Can't let him escape or we get burned big. No mental errors in secondary. And ward needs a pick

I think the offense is going to play better this week. Young defenses don't really travel so we'll see. If we can sack Wilson 3+ times I like our chances and force a turnover or two I like our chances to keep it close.

Loving everything you said sir. Well put. Hope Jimmie starts/is active.
  • AndyB
  • Veteran
I'm getting up at 4.20am Western Australian time to watch most of this before work.
Pumped for it, let's see improvements on both sides of the ball
Share 49ersWebzone