Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by cciowa:
34-9

Seahags

so you think 16 points is to much?! i love how people are dogging seattles o line.,.,., you know when that stuff happens , our guys will not come close to touching wilson all day long. but you know its a process and rome was not built in a day

Yah i don't see our guys getting that only way is in garbage time if seattle pulls their starters.

see post #94
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by SoCold:
34-9

Seahags

so you think 16 points is to much?! i love how people are dogging seattles o line.,.,., you know when that stuff happens , our guys will not come close to touching wilson all day long. but you know its a process and rome was not built in a day

Yah i don't see our guys getting that only way is in garbage time if seattle pulls their starters.

see post #94

No
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
34-9

Seahags

see post #94

No

oh ok. well I already said the same thing you did

stop coping me
34-9

Seahags

see post #94

No

stop coping me

sus is coping a feel on you? Shocker. Oh wait...that's worse.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by NCommand:
34-9

Seahags

see post #94

No

stop coping me

I guess I didn't hit the y key hard enough. Bummer.
Originally posted by acrownlessking:
How can you even speak of such negativity about our QB? Speaking of death is nothing to joke about man.

All we can hope for is injury ... bring out beathard !

i would never say this. reminds me of those who said.. the best thing that could happen is if alex gets hurt so ck can come in

Last i remember, that was the best thing that could happen as long as it wasn't a serious injury... we went to what 3 championship games shortly after? To each his own
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Russ should be running around a lot because of poor blocking from their line. He will also make a few amazing plays. 49ers OL is garbage and Seattle should get a ton of pressure and sacks. 49ers rushing game will be void after the half.

Seattle 27
49ers 16

16 points? impossible.

packers scored 17 last week and they have Aaron Rodgers, and a good OL.

Did we even score 16 with Harbaugh in Seattle? Compared to what we have now?
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Baldie:
Russ should be running around a lot because of poor blocking from their line. He will also make a few amazing plays. 49ers OL is garbage and Seattle should get a ton of pressure and sacks. 49ers rushing game will be void after the half.

Seattle 27
49ers 16

16 points? impossible.

2011 with Alex they won 19-17
Originally posted by NCommand:
34-9

Seahags

see post #94

No

stop coping me

I guess I didn't hit the y key hard enough. Bummer.

It made for a good laugh...
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
wilson will have at least 5 plays where he runs around then finds a wide open WR about 40 yards down the field.

i can not believe people who think our front 7 will control seattle.. i just can not believe the either denial or blind homerism. we are a bad football team. we have a bad front 7 who can not stop a rusty cam. and now you have a pissed off seattle team playing at home with a chip on their shoulder happy they are playing us whom they have dominated ever since franks long run to set up a field goal

This is one of those games to where I'll be happy as if we are within 7 points of them in the 4rth Qtr. I'll be even happier if we can keep Hoyer alive for Rams game on September 21.

Seattle 27
49ers 16

16 points? impossible.

Most 49er points scored at the LINK...33 in 2008. QB JT O'sullivan threw 20-32 321 Yards and a TD
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
I'm worried more about our qBs health if we keep beadles and fusco in. Same goes for kilgore. I'm not worried about not scoring a TD. I'm interested more in keeping our QBs whole and healthy. And with beadles, fusco, and kilgore, we are asking for harm to come to our Qbs. Screw whether we put up points or not. We have to protect our Qbs. Sure, we got CJ if Brian gets hurt. But once CJ is in we got nobody. And he will get injured too if we don't do something to protect him. Let's find out now if anyone, Laken or Magnus or gilliam can a) help protect Hoyer, and b) run block...at least a little bit. But QB protection is high on the list. We've got lots of OL learning to do, but if we allow boht QBs to get injured, this is a totally lost yr. And KYle cannot allow that to happen.

We'll know who is starting by Friday, I think. Kyle said the interior line will be competing for the starting position. The only objection I have to starting Laken is in the pass protection area. If Laken misses his assignment it's a straight line path for a DT to hit Hoyer at full speed. The other backup O LInemen have been here throughout training camp and would have a better bead on their pass protection assignments.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Jamespowers:

Seattle 27
49ers 16

16 points? impossible.

Most 49er points scored at the LINK...33 in 2008. QB JT O'sullivan threw 20-32 321 Yards and a TD

yeah back before Russ. That was an OT game Matt Hasslehoff had 2 INTs
  • Kense
  • Veteran
What gave the 49ers the idea that Hoyer who is trash would do anything here? Might as well have kept Blaine Garbage Gabbert.

that f**king s**t ALWAYS happens.
Share 49ersWebzone