There are 204 users in the forums

Week 2 pre-game thread: Niners vs Seahawks

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
Originally posted by SoCold:
Russ should be running around a lot because of poor blocking from their line. He will also make a few amazing plays. 49ers OL is garbage and Seattle should get a ton of pressure and sacks. 49ers rushing game will be void after the half.

Seattle 27
49ers 16

If we get 16 points, that will be amazing.

And all 16 would be a result of turnovers or really good field position due to our D. But yeah 16 is pretty high

I remember we got 18 last year up there. 2 late TD's in 4th QRT after being down 37-3..Defense much better this year, so I am hoping we keep them under 24 points..
I'm not sure what to expect. We could surprise people and win due to their putrid o-line and we could get extremely lucky in a game of field goals. We could also lose in a close game because Wilsons usual scrambling and prayer throws. Or we could get blown out as usual. Either way, I will be sitting on the couch sunday with a beer in my hand.
Its the battle of horrible offensive lines. In the end, Seattle D will win because our O line is really bad with a little less talent on offense and our D isn't as good as theirs
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Russ should be running around a lot because of poor blocking from their line. He will also make a few amazing plays. 49ers OL is garbage and Seattle should get a ton of pressure and sacks. 49ers rushing game will be void after the half.

Seattle 27
49ers 16

If we get 16 points, that will be amazing.

And all 16 would be a result of turnovers or really good field position due to our D. But yeah 16 is pretty high

I remember we got 18 last year up there. 2 late TD's in 4th QRT after being down 37-3..Defense much better this year, so I am hoping we keep them under 24 points..

figure we'll add a garbage time TD in the 4th or defensive TD.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Well just don't expect a win here for sure. We might have a chance next week against the Rams for our 1st win.
Horrendous Oline vs Horrendous Oline

Who ever ends up with more strip sack fumbles wins the game its gonna be ugly in the trenches for both teams.
Originally posted by Morgan49:
They're gonna make our oline look just like that. I hope Hoyer doesn't die...

How can you even speak of such negativity about our QB? Speaking of death is nothing to joke about man.

All we can hope for is injury ... bring out beathard !
[ Edited by acrownlessking on Sep 13, 2017 at 9:35 AM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
34-9

Seahags
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by acrownlessking:
How can you even speak of such negativity about our QB? Speaking of death is nothing to joke about man.

All we can hope for is injury ... bring out beathard !

i would never say this. reminds me of those who said.. the best thing that could happen is if alex gets hurt so ck can come in
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by susweel:
34-9

Seahags

weird
was going to post this exact score but took a TD away from them and gave it to us

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
34-9

Seahags

weird
was going to post this exact score but took a TD away from them and gave it to us

Lol td whats that.

Seattle 27
49ers 16

16 points? impossible.

packers scored 17 last week and they have Aaron Rodgers, and a good OL.
[ Edited by Ensatsu on Sep 13, 2017 at 9:41 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
34-9

Seahags

so you think 16 points is to much?! i love how people are dogging seattles o line.,.,., you know when that stuff happens , our guys will not come close to touching wilson all day long. but you know its a process and rome was not built in a day
I just want to see our Defense not let Russell Wilson have all day in the pocket then run around and throw a bomb for a TD.. just for one game. and the the offense look respectable

GO NINERS!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by cciowa:
34-9

Seahags

so you think 16 points is to much?! i love how people are dogging seattles o line.,.,., you know when that stuff happens , our guys will not come close to touching wilson all day long. but you know its a process and rome was not built in a day

Yah i don't see our guys getting that only way is in garbage time if seattle pulls their starters.
Share 49ersWebzone