There are 258 users in the forums

Week 2 pre-game thread: Niners vs Seahawks

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NCommand:
None of their edge rushers had any success against Brown. So they finally moved Bennett way out wide at 9. If Kyle sees that on tape, there could be huge running lanes inside between Brown and Fusco on a seal block and with Juice clearing the lane.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
wilson will have at least 5 plays where he runs around then finds a wide open WR about 40 yards down the field.

i can not believe people who think our front 7 will control seattle.. i just can not believe the either denial or blind homerism. we are a bad football team. we have a bad front 7 who can not stop a rusty cam. and now you have a pissed off seattle team playing at home with a chip on their shoulder happy they are playing us whom they have dominated ever since franks long run to set up a field goal
Originally posted by defenderDX:
None of their edge rushers had any success against Brown. So they finally moved Bennett way out wide at 9. If Kyle sees that on tape, there could be huge running lanes inside between Brown and Fusco on a seal block and with Juice clearing the lane.

Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by braap49er:
Originally posted by braap49er:
I think you need a chicken dinner in your life

what's your K/D on NA servers.

I'm not sure, I only have like 80 hours played. And I play on the FPS servers

dont listen to him. K/D isn't everything

I agree, especially when you land at school and you can't find a gun before they do.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by cciowa:
wilson will have at least 5 plays where he runs around then finds a wide open WR about 40 yards down the field.

i can not believe people who think our front 7 will control seattle.. i just can not believe the either denial or blind homerism. we are a bad football team. we have a bad front 7 who can not stop a rusty cam. and now you have a pissed off seattle team playing at home with a chip on their shoulder happy they are playing us whom they have dominated ever since franks long run to set up a field goal
"Best front 7 in football"

I can only hope, but reality is that this team is another couple of years from competing for anything.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
i just wanna see sherman, thomas or RW get hurt.

I'm down with this
Bad karma, i just want a decent product out there from the niners.
Let sherman be, he probably still wants to be traded.

What is NOT a joke is to get fusco and beadles off the field. Keep 'em in and we are going to see CJ starting shortly due to injury to Hoyer. We absolutely cannot leave fusco and Beadles on the OL. Just no. SEA will literally kill hoyer if they remain. Laken....try him over either of those two and get Magnus on the OL, C or OG. Still leaves us one OL short. Kilgore may have had a bad game. May have? Nope, he had a bad game. But maybe he gets better. Beadles and fusco...no way they are getting better. They were awful. It was like Kwame all over again....except double helpings. Also i would sure think about getting tiller back here for a tryout. It is fair to say now that the OLs kyle and john kept, were bad choices. Sure we miss Joshua. but even he was having problems before the injury. But fusco, beadles have to go. Between motion, offsides, and missing blocks, they were busy all day. After that, start bringing in OLs from other PS until we get someone, anyone better than the current 3 we have. Actually, this just lets us know earlier how Magnus and Laken will do. Gilliam? No idea if he is decent or not. SEA let him go, so i suppose he doesn't have much either...but we need to find out. Just like Magnus and Laken. And i am serious about tiller coming back for another look.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Heroism:
Theus is gone.

And putting Trent Brown inside is a bad idea. It's a leverage nightmare for him.

Good lord who's saying to put brown inside

It was a joke.

Oh good lol
Originally posted by theduke85:
Remember when these Seahawks-49ers games were playoff-caliber matchups every time? I remember how hyped I was for week 2 of the 2013 NFL season (Sunday Night Football in Seattle). Now, we going into this one knowing full-well we're going to get absolutely annihilated.

Back when the nfc west was the best division, those days are long gone.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:

"Best front 7 in football"

bowman and foster are going to make someone their b***hes.
Originally posted by SoCold:
Russ should be running around a lot because of poor blocking from their line. He will also make a few amazing plays. 49ers OL is garbage and Seattle should get a ton of pressure and sacks. 49ers rushing game will be void after the half.

Seattle 27
49ers 16

If we get 16 points, that will be amazing.
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
Russ should be running around a lot because of poor blocking from their line. He will also make a few amazing plays. 49ers OL is garbage and Seattle should get a ton of pressure and sacks. 49ers rushing game will be void after the half.

Seattle 27
49ers 16

And all 16 would be a result of turnovers or really good field position due to our D. But yeah 16 is pretty high
I'm worried more about our qBs health if we keep beadles and fusco in. Same goes for kilgore. I'm not worried about not scoring a TD. I'm interested more in keeping our QBs whole and healthy. And with beadles, fusco, and kilgore, we are asking for harm to come to our Qbs. Screw whether we put up points or not. We have to protect our Qbs. Sure, we got CJ if Brian gets hurt. But once CJ is in we got nobody. And he will get injured too if we don't do something to protect him. Let's find out now if anyone, Laken or Magnus or gilliam can a) help protect Hoyer, and b) run block...at least a little bit. But QB protection is high on the list. We've got lots of OL learning to do, but if we allow boht QBs to get injured, this is a totally lost yr. And KYle cannot allow that to happen.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jamespowers:

Seattle 27
49ers 16

16 points. 6. at best and they will score 35. they will set the tone early
Share 49ersWebzone