LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 315 users in the forums

Week 2 pre-game thread: Niners vs Seahawks

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Pffffffftttttt this team
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Seahawks o-line is garbage so I want to see us continue to defend the run well. Hopefully we can get some pass rush going.

Our o-line is atrocious too, specifically the interior, and I'm expecting simialr struggles from last game to carry over. Could be even worse considering the noise factor.

I don't have any expectations to win this game. Really just want to see us improve on the things that plagued us against the Panthers. Gotta limit the turnovers and penalties, and the o-line has got to better.

Can we just put Staley and Brown at LG and RG for this game? With the FB and RB staying in?
  • jcs
  • Veteran
I don't care if we lose, I know we are outclassed talent wise. Just keep it close, blowout is not acceptable especially if it comes from dumb mistakes.
Originally posted by Jasta:
I fixed it for you

fixed

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
i just wanna see sherman, thomas or RW get hurt.

if their teammates are there to pick them back up it wont matter. all theyll need is a med kit and some energy drinks anyways
Originally posted by defenderDX:

if their teammates are there to pick them back up it wont matter. all theyll need is a med kit and some energy drinks anyways

Lol are we talking about football or PUBG?
Originally posted by braap49er:

Add me, Sinaisop
Seattle is one of the best defenses in the NFL at taking away the deep ball. Kyle's offense is already adept at pre snap motioning and movement, which is supposed to expose coverages and or isolate defenders. In this game, I think Trent Taylor needs to be more involved in the passing attack. Even when playing behind Kyle surprisingly didn't attack with as many three receiver sets as I expected against Carolina.

You've released Kerley and committed to Taylor as your slot guy. One of the best ways to attack Seattle is in their underneath zone dinking and dunking. Take the training wheels off this guy and let's see what he can do.
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Sep 13, 2017 at 6:44 AM ]
Our Guards are gonna make sure their D line gets some pro bowl nods this year.

Add me, Sinaisop

dont tell me what to do with my life
[ Edited by defenderDX on Sep 13, 2017 at 7:32 AM ]

Add me, Sinaisop

dont tell me what to do with my life

I think you need a chicken dinner in your life
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

what's your K/D on NA servers.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Seahawks o-line is garbage so I want to see us continue to defend the run well. Hopefully we can get some pass rush going.

Our o-line is atrocious too, specifically the interior, and I'm expecting simialr struggles from last game to carry over. Could be even worse considering the noise factor.

I don't have any expectations to win this game. Really just want to see us improve on the things that plagued us against the Panthers. Gotta limit the turnovers and penalties, and the o-line has got to better.

Can we just put Staley and Brown at LG and RG for this game? With the FB and RB staying in?

If we got Steve Wallace and Harris Barton at tackle, sure!!

what's your K/D on NA servers.

I'm not sure, I only have like 80 hours played. And I play on the FPS servers
Share 49ersWebzone