LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 244 users in the forums

Week 2 pre-game thread: Niners vs Seahawks

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Team49ers:
Originally posted by mayo49:
We have to stop the midget from scrambling if we want to win the game.

According to his new commercial he has scrambling powers and makes niner players look like they are on lollerskates

Yeah, I know I seen that. Pisses me off, we have to get after this guy. Wish Rueben was playing.
Go 49ers!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Go, Niners, go!

Bump this up in 75 min
Even though we took a big L last week, the week seemed to go by pretty fast like it usually does during NFL season. So that's nice, at least.

Today's game won't be very fun either but hopefully we slowly start to see some progression.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Even though we took a big L last week, the week seemed to go by pretty fast like it usually does during NFL season. So that's nice, at least.

Today's game won't be very fun either but hopefully we slowly start to see some progression.

Hope for the best... Prepare for the worst.

I advise people to go out and enjoy themselves with other 49er fans.

Having fun should be the result though i understand its tough if you lose..

Theres a good SNF game after doe so just dont get trashed to be able to watch that one and put your feelings from our game aside for the night
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

Theres a good SNF game after doe so just dont get trashed to be able to watch that one and put your feelings from our game aside for the night

Yeah ever since I started college a couple years ago I've rarely paid attention to non-49er primetime games but I might actually tune in to SNF. That's looking like a dang good matchup. I have the Packers going to the Bowl this year.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

Yeah ever since I started college a couple years ago I've rarely paid attention to non-49er primetime games but I might actually tune in to SNF. That's looking like a dang good matchup. I have the Packers going to the Bowl this year.

Yeah thats a good way to keep your mind elsewhere and towards the future.

Im gonna get in prospects a lot more this year so that should be fun with all the ammo we have.

Chiefs vs eagles at 10 am should be sweet too to get the day started.

Pack VS Cowgirls NFCC is what i got
It seems almost inevitable that Hoyer will at some point lose a fair amount of his composure due to the Hawks pass rush and crowd noise. Hopefully it will happen later rather than sooner. In spite of it feeling inevitable to me, I hope it doesn't happen but if it does I won't hold it against him unless the problem continues through to more games. Seattle is a uniquely awful place for a QB to play (especially a QB with an iffy o-line and skill position players who are young and/or still wrapping their heads around the offense).
[ Edited by 49erphan on Sep 17, 2017 at 8:02 AM ]
I still say Solly busting thru the OL, then the neck swivel thing, finds ball, attacks Lickety Split...i think Solly is fast enough to finally catch that dang RW. Usually he does 3 or 4 squirms and twists and somehow gets out of trouble. Until Solly. i think his toughness thru the OL, then his quick head swivel and then his targeting system lites up and he sees the enemy. RW. And then his quickness is what wins the battle. May not happen at all, but if someone has a shot at finally stopping this guy, it's Solly.

Oh, yes...once Reuben is back THAT WILL end the RW dominance. Reuben is going to eat his lunch on every play...until SEA runs up the white flag. Man i wish Reuben were here today, but he will be soon. Meantime, i think the toughness to get thru the OL, and then the quick ID of target, and finally the speed and agility to corner him...i think Solly gets his man. Whatever, it ought to make for a classic Mano a Mano matchup. That's all I'm watching today. Ok, I'll take a peek at the game but this is the battle i really want to see.

And just a reminder for cheater peter. NO qb headhunting nor leg hunting. And make that team wide. Nobody better get hurt intentionally or kyle and John will bring an awesome retribution. REALLY.

Oh man...just got the word. Game has been changed to rams and SKINS. Can't believe that. Krapt. Well, hope you all keep me update on this thread. Thx in advance. Rams and SKINS? Good grief.
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Sep 17, 2017 at 8:13 AM ]

Originally posted by Team49ers:
We have to stop the midget from scrambling if we want to win the game.

According to his new commercial he has scrambling powers and makes niner players look like they are on lollerskates

Russell Wilson has never rushed for a TD against the 49ers in his entire career.
Share 49ersWebzone