LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 153 users in the forums

**THE OFFICIAL ''REFEREES SCREWED US '' THREAD 2017/18 EDITION

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
If you have to blame the refs for the calls....

...you might be a crappy team.

Loved Shanny's tirade on the sideline though.

Me too, love to see that he had some kind of fire in him and didn't just sit back and do a Tomsula face expression.
Cursing like a sailor.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Me too, love to see that he had some kind of fire in him and didn't just sit back and do a Tomsula face expression.
Cursing like a sailor.

Haha true dat!!!! He frickin let that ref have it!!! Ref could hardly look at Shanahan after that!!

well when it's blatant. there is nothing else to do

the stupid make up calls when nothing matters is also BS
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Sep 11, 2017 at 7:08 PM ]
Bump for the non-called PI on Sherman and the non-called roughing the passer yesterday. The frustrating part wasn't the non-call itself. It's the fact that Dontae Johnson was flagged for the same damn thing not even five minutes after.

The inconsistency is embarrassing, and those were game changers. If we get one of those two calls, that's 15 yards and an automatic first down, much like the one they got that lead to their only TD. We've got a hard enough time beating Seattle up there without the zebras helping their cause.
[ Edited by PowderdToastMn on Sep 18, 2017 at 1:00 PM ]
Originally posted by PowderdToastMn:
Bump for the non-called PI on Sherman and the non-called roughing the passer yesterday. The frustrating part wasn't the non-call itself. It's the fact that Dontae Johnson was flagged for the same damn thing not even five minutes after.

The inconsistency is embarrassing, and those were game changers. If we get one of those two calls, that's 15 yards and an automatic first down, much like the one they got that lead to their only TD. We've got a hard enough time beating Seattle up there without the zebras helping their cause.

Agree. And correct me if I'm wrong, if the refs did their job and called what was clear roughing the passer, we would've had a fresh set of downs on the 1 yard line. The passing game is trash, but our running game is pretty good so zero doubts we get that TD.

YET ANOTHER case of the refs screwing is out of a victory in Seattle.

Cursing like a sailor.

Haha true dat!!!! He frickin let that ref have it!!! Ref could hardly look at Shanahan after that!!

he is his dad's son. If we know anything about Mike, its that he has a short temper and turns into the red hulk
Originally posted by baltien:

Agree. And correct me if I'm wrong, if the refs did their job and called what was clear roughing the passer, we would've had a fresh set of downs on the 1 yard line. The passing game is trash, but our running game is pretty good so zero doubts we get that TD.

YET ANOTHER case of the refs screwing is out of a victory in Seattle.
what about the blantant holding on AA on RW GW TD pass The whole 49ers sideline was livid
Chill out. We don't need complain and move on. Because Hoyer is suck and not leader for us. So we are excited about our defense still growing and improved this season. We will draft the top quartback in next summer. They will scared of us and hater!! Don't worry about referees. We should enjoys watch the 49ers games and chill out. Cheer all our 49ers.
The hit on Hoyer should have been 15 yards. Dude pancacked his body onto Hoyer. Our DL had a similar sack on wilson but did not smash down on his body.
I'm still mad about the Brooks hit on Brees, just saying lol

Even tho i hate blaming the refs. That was some BS. With the no call on sherman, he didnt even have his head turned around yet they did throw a flag towards a similar play against our DB. If that oompa loompa got that late hit hoyer did, those rainy starbuck drinking punka55 seabtch fans would be livid.
[ Edited by Team49ers on Sep 19, 2017 at 10:50 AM ]
Originally posted by Joecool:
The hit on Hoyer should have been 15 yards. Dude pancacked his body onto Hoyer. Our DL had a similar sack on wilson but did not smash down on his body.

Oh really. I didn't watch the 49ers games two because I am busy. and don't have cable too. .. so I am excited to watch the free tv this Thursday night by 49ers vs rams. Can't wait.

If we had a good our quartback then we will talking about referees and discuss later.

If our Hoyer is not good for leader and let referees doing job. We should chill out. Just move on.
I don't want Seahawks fans copycat us about blame the referees. They are complain about referees when Seahawks was loss against to Green Bay. Seahawks fans blame the referees. They are crying and complain. Smh.

How's this for you?
This is literally, the play before they called the PI on Johnson on Seattle's crucial TD drive...... holding?? maybe??

Here's from the 3rd play of the same drive:The LT has his arm wrapped around the back of Carradine pulling his jersey up and keeping him from getting outside. Wilson runs for 7 yards on this play.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jersey49er:
I'm still mad about the Brooks hit on Brees, just saying lol

i think skutas hit on cam really blew, we won anyway.. just saying
Share 49ersWebzone