LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 214 users in the forums

Week 1 2017: Thoughts after watching the game...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by CharlieSheen:
Originally posted by valrod33:
My thoughts
Shanahan is in way over his head. He will be a good HC at his next stop. Should have hired McDaniels
Hoyer sucks. The decision to trade Alex Smith instead of Kaepernick will forever haunt this once proud franchise

I will take a conference championship and 4-2 playoff record in 2 1/2 years. That's better than Alex's career.

Firing Harbaugh instead of Baalke will forever haunt this once proud franchise.

Gents
If we can get over TDon we can get over anything.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
My thoughts
Shanahan is in way over his head. He will be a good HC at his next stop. Should have hired McDaniels
Hoyer sucks. The decision to trade Alex Smith instead of Kaepernick will forever haunt this once proud franchise

I will take a conference championship and 4-2 playoff record in 2 1/2 years. That's better than Alex's career.

Yes it will haunt this franchise like the monkey on Steve back until we win another championship with another HC. Kyle, I think, is going to be a good coach, and he has keys to the kingdom. I'm just not going to expect much this year since there is very little talent on the team. Too bad we can't get rid of ownership. I'd have loved to get rid of the Yorks and bring back eddie. Oh well.
lol the meltdown after week 1 of year 1 of a rebuild is amazing.

Already talking about how Shanny sucks, Alex Smith, Harbs. LOL just LOL at some of you.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by miked1978:
lol the meltdown after week 1 of year 1 of a rebuild is amazing.

Already talking about how Shanny sucks, Alex Smith, Harbs. LOL just LOL at some of you.

Just keep in mind that the lady we have for a coach knows more about football than 90% of the people who post in here. Maybe that will help you get through these tough times?
Originally posted by CucknerDumpHim:
OP has no knowledge of football whatsoever. What makes him think anyone cares what he has to say?

LOL
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by defenderDX:
OP has no knowledge of football whatsoever. What makes him think anyone cares what he has to say?

LOL

I liked the first part about fools gold. Tim Ryan said the exact same thing on the radio after the game. lol
My thoughts

this ^
Originally posted by SoCold:

LOL

I liked the first part about fools gold. Tim Ryan said the exact same thing on the radio after the game. lol

about believing this was going to be a great season? i forgot
My thoughts

An Alex curse? That is rudiculous...

Everyone knows it is the Yorks curse.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
My thoughts

Shanahan needs to chill at the press conferences. Dont be rushed and nervous after getting smashed. one step at a time. you were given garbage and and you are making garbage souffle. With better ingredients comes a better product. Walsh had a great system but it took drafting lott wright williamson to get to the promised land. Just do what you do. things will work out.

McDaniels wouldnt be any better. Having alex wouldnt change much, now. alex >> hoyer but not by much.

Alex is light years better than Hoyer, lol.

But also, Alex needs to be in the same system for at least a year to be extremely effective, as we saw here and now in KC.

Hoyer will probably get better as the year wears on, as Shanahan's system isn't the easiest to grasp.

nah alex needs multiple years to be good. figure 5-10

LOL

I cannot stand Tim Ryan, he is the worst.

Last year he kept talking about how the 49ers had a plan and he knew whatbthenplan was but would not share the plan with the fans listening to him being interviewed.
And, he has a dumb voice.
[ Edited by TheWooLick on Sep 12, 2017 at 7:04 AM ]
Originally posted by TheWooLick:

LOL

why
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

LOL

nah how the last two seasons first week wins were fools gold. Now we have legit coaches who are building the foundation or some crap like that.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

LOL

why

I think he's great. He's not afraid to dog on the players when they screw up. He tells it like it is. Very informative throughout the game on how the plays are going down.

LOL

why

I edited and added to my post.
His defense of the Yorks and their "plan" last year.
His dumb voice.

He just grates on me. Almost as bad as having Orel Hershiswr in the Giants booth.
Share 49ersWebzone