LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 237 users in the forums

What is up with our empty stadium??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Originally posted by Niners418:
I'm so sick of spoiled niner fans complaining about the stadium. Nothing we can do....we don't have a new stadium coming so just start showing up if you want to talk. I'll gladly take a mediocre stadium in the heat of Santa Clara then deal with my team moving to LA or Vegas. Stop b***hing

Haha, here you took a shot and me and I'm one of the few here who thinks Levi's is fine as far as a place to watch a football game, just check the pinned stadium thread...and even though wished the could've worked out something in SF I supported the move to SC. But eff anyone who thinks my fandom requires me to forego being with my family to instead go watch this team step on their d**ks all f**kin day.

When did I call you out directly? I'm speaking to yet another Levi's Stadium thread complaining about the stadium. Nobody's giving you a hard time for spending time with you family.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
I miss Candlestick.

It was the worst baseball stadium ever built but it truly wasnt the bad for football. Of course, I was on the shady side under the overhang too.

A couple times over the years I could've upgraded to seats on visitor (sun) side, but I liked the 2:30 or so shade we got in upper box on 49ers side so stayed put.

I was on the 50 in the last row under the press box. We could stand the entire game if we wanted and we were protected from the sun and the rain. They were pretty awesome seats if you liked being high up.
I'm so sick of spoiled niner fans complaining about the stadium. Nothing we can do....we don't have a new stadium coming so just start showing up if you want to talk. I'll gladly take a mediocre stadium in the heat of Santa Clara then deal with my team moving to LA or Vegas. Stop b***hing

Haha, here you took a shot and me and I'm one of the few here who thinks Levi's is fine as far as a place to watch a football game, just check the pinned stadium thread...and even though wished the could've worked out something in SF I supported the move to SC. But eff anyone who thinks my fandom requires me to forego being with my family to instead go watch this team step on their d**ks all f**kin day.

When did I call you out directly? I'm speaking to yet another Levi's Stadium thread complaining about the stadium. Nobody's giving you a hard time for spending time with you family.

Gosh I don't know, maybe when you said "great fan you are" because I passed up tix.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
I miss Candlestick.

It was the worst baseball stadium ever built but it truly wasnt the bad for football. Of course, I was on the shady side under the overhang too.

A couple times over the years I could've upgraded to seats on visitor (sun) side, but I liked the 2:30 or so shade we got in upper box on 49ers side so stayed put.

I was on the 50 in the last row under the press box. We could stand the entire game if we wanted and we were protected from the sun and the rain. They were pretty awesome seats if you liked being high up.

So you had upper reserve...our first year of season tix we had UR, think it was sec 62, pretty much back of end zone...but Stick UR didn't seem that high up to me, you had some great seats.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Im in the stadium. Its like 95°.

Has nothing to do with our bad team or stadium. Its hot AF!! There are tens of thousands of fans under the overhang or in the concession area in the shade.

It was only 106 degrees at Sun Devil Stadium this afternoon.
As a fan from afar - did these morons not realize how god damn hot it would be for fans out there?
Originally posted by 49erThrowback:
Im in the stadium. Its like 95°.

Has nothing to do with our bad team or stadium. Its hot AF!! There are tens of thousands of fans under the overhang or in the concession area in the shade.

It was only 106 degrees at Sun Devil Stadium this afternoon.

Ok? Who was playing there?
To be honest....right at the start of the game the crowd was pretty good and rowdy. People were still filing in but I was pretty pleased at the start. But I've never seen the energy sucked out of a building so quick with the Foster injury. Then we started to play like poop combined with the heat and people tried to find shade.

This is 100% accurate about today.
Ok? Who was playing there?

A javelina, a Gila monster, and a rattlesnake. Sliding in and out of a skull's eye sockets.
I'm using the "it was too hot excuse". Maybe if the seats in the shade weren't so damn expensive.

Originally posted by Cisco0623:
As a fan from afar - did these morons not realize how god damn hot it would be for fans out there?

They don't care. They got their suites.
I expect more fans to show up to the road games to be honest. The stadiums are better equipped.
For the record, no one is judging those of you who choose to do other things on Sunday, or choose to watch the game in the comfort of your own home. That's your choice. Totally fine.

What isnt fine is if you are one of the people who I just described above, and are also b***hing about the lack of people in the seats.

Sit at home. Go to your kids games. Do your thing and live your life. But dont complain about no one going if you yourself are choosing not to go. Thats all.
Who built Levi's Stadium, "CheapArchitects.com"? Did they even factor in the suns trajectory over the Stadium at 1pm onwards? If you think John York is going to build a canopy to shade the roasting fans think again. Wait a second, he can charge more for the tickets and force the patrons to pay more for the already inflated food prices.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Who built Levi's Stadium, "CheapArchitects.com"? Did they even factor in the suns trajectory over the Stadium at 1pm onwards? If you think John York is going to build a canopy to shade the roasting fans think again. Wait a second, he can charge more for the tickets and force the patrons to pay more for the already inflated food prices.

Exactly. They didn't factor the higher temp in Santa Clara at gametime compared to candlestick at the same time. Those fans would rather wait in the shade and watch on the TV's.
Share 49ersWebzone