There are 176 users in the forums

What is up with our empty stadium??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • rdc1
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
If they would've visited, they would've seen how hot it was and that no one lives there.

After all the last place Jed would visit is the Team's offices and practice facility, that are right next to where the stadium was built.
  • rdc1
  • Veteran
Had season tickets in Candlestick under the overhang. Loved those seats. Even there occasionally the seats in the sun would get quite warm, but those under the overhanf were cool on warm days and dry on rainy days. Took one look at the no shade and no over hang of the new stadium (as well as the orientation) and decided against tickets. Went to one day game there and confirmed that my initial decision was correct.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by rdc1:
If they would've visited, they would've seen how hot it was and that no one lives there.

After all the last place Jed would visit is the Team's offices and practice facility, that are right next to where the stadium was built.

wow, even worse.
Originally posted by rdc1:

wow, even worse.

Probably built it right next door to save on transportation costs.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by susweel:
Wow too cheap for some shade. This is what happens when you place your clueless son in charge of important decisions.

I bet they picked Levis location without ever even visiting.

Yup. Too eager to start ripping fans off.

Now they have them on the hook for expensive seats that you can't even give away for free.

Yup one of my friends offers tickets for free often. He said most of the time nobody responds.

Yup I've turned down tix for free 3 times this year. Nobody wonna see FGs while getting baked.

Yeah crazy how far we fell. Three years ago was such a hot ticket. I'm glad i made it to those last home playoff games at the stick.

Wtf s**t I'll take them. I'll figure out a way to make it over there lol
We suck, that's what's up
Originally posted by pelos21:
Wow too cheap for some shade. This is what happens when you place your clueless son in charge of important decisions.

Now they have them on the hook for expensive seats that you can't even give away for free.

Yup one of my friends offers tickets for free often. He said most of the time nobody responds.

Yup I've turned down tix for free 3 times this year. Nobody wonna see FGs while getting baked.

Yeah crazy how far we fell. Three years ago was such a hot ticket. I'm glad i made it to those last home playoff games at the stick.

dont believe all that BS, they dont even live in the state lol

Originally posted by pelos21:

Haha yeah if I was in the area I'd probably have season tickets myself. Being from LA i almost pulled the trigger. Thank the lord.
We left our heart in San Francisco
Originally posted by CityKing415:

Of course you did... It's the best city in the world! I love where i live in san mateo county!

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DickNasty:

Of course you did... It's the best city in the world! I love where i live in san mateo county!

Is that near Gilroy county?
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone