There are 188 users in the forums

What is up with our empty stadium??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by okdkid:
NFL will never do anything that will hurt their lifeline -- high school and college football.

Solid ass point. Free farming system. MLB gotta pay for that s**t
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I was at the game last night and it was loud especially in the 4th quarter even when half the crowd had left. Haters will say it's not true

the ghetto drunks iz bout dat life
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by okdkid:
NFL will never do anything that will hurt their lifeline -- high school and college football.

Solid ass point. Free farming system. MLB gotta pay for that s**t

HS and College players and their parents aren't going to be watching NFL games when they have their own games going on.
I was at the game last night and it was loud especially in the 4th quarter even when half the crowd had left. Haters will say it's not true

Oh really? Because the game thread kept telling me nobody was there...
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

funny, I thought people were complaining it was empty before the game started?

I can confirm that this is true, it was surprisingly loud in there late in the game.

I am a season ticket holder and usually I am one of the few people yelling in my section, while the other season ticket holders sit quietly. This game there were definitely a lot of non-season ticket holders (maybe because the prices were so low)... and it was a much wilder, more lively, louder group of fans. Was actually a lot more fun than when the usual season ticket holders are there and so many of them are looking at their cell phones or taking selfies all game long. It's true there weren't that many fans in the stands, but the ones that were there made a lot more noise than the typical crowd.
[ Edited by hello49 on Sep 22, 2017 at 10:57 AM ]
It may have been loud, but the wide panoramic blimp shot looked embarrassing. And it was every time you saw that view that you saw huge patches of open seating.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Jed got what he wanted moving the team into the silicon valley
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

Oh really? Because the game thread kept telling me nobody was there...

He said half the crowd left meaning it was empty. But loud thoughz
Pumping in crowd noise?
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Pumping in crowd noise?

Only the Falcons do that

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by FL9er:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Pumping in crowd noise?

Only the Falcons do that

The Lions might. They said on tv they spent $100m on a new sound system and jumbo screens.

Jed just needs to put on roof on Levis.
Originally posted by jcs:
Jed got what he wanted moving the team into the silicon valley

Where else was he supposed to go?
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hello49:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

funny, I thought people were complaining it was empty before the game started?

I can confirm that this is true, it was surprisingly loud in there late in the game.

I am a season ticket holder and usually I am one of the few people yelling in my section, while the other season ticket holders sit quietly. This game there were definitely a lot of non-season ticket holders (maybe because the prices were so low)... and it was a much wilder, more lively, louder group of fans. Was actually a lot more fun than when the usual season ticket holders are there and so many of them are looking at their cell phones or taking selfies all game long. It's true there weren't that many fans in the stands, but the ones that were there made a lot more noise than the typical crowd.

Definitely was loud especially in the fourth . Went with two buddies. The loudest sections were defiantly by the corner end zones.
I continue to read posts in here and shake my head about people saying they prefer Candlestick.

Aside from not being in SF and the new stadium not having history, stadium for stadium, there is absolutely nothing better about Candlestick than Levis. Period. People are so caught up in nostalgia, that they hold onto past memories and glamorize them. I was a season ticket holder at Candlestick since 1990, and am a current season ticket holder at Levi's. The quality of one versus the other isnt even close. I would love to hear people's reasoning for preferring Candlestick to Levis that doesnt include city or history.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
I continue to read posts in here and shake my head about people saying they prefer Candlestick.

Aside from not being in SF and the new stadium not having history, stadium for stadium, there is absolutely nothing better about Candlestick than Levis. Period. People are so caught up in nostalgia, that they hold onto past memories and glamorize them. I was a season ticket holder at Candlestick since 1990, and am a current season ticket holder at Levi's. The quality of one versus the other isnt even close. I would love to hear people's reasoning for preferring Candlestick to Levis that doesnt include city or history.

You must have seats in the shade lol.
Share 49ersWebzone