Surprise players this year, good and bad

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by caliman4life:
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
I agree on Hoyer.

#richgannon2.0

, this

hoyer is a competnant qb he can get u fantasy points get wr involved well

like it wouldnt surprise me (especially with lack of quality WR) if garcon has 1200 yards this year

but he makes too many mistakes expecting hoyer to lead this team.roster to anything above 7 wins i think is unrealistic
We will find out when they actually play.
I think it is too obvious for Reuben Foster to be a surprise, everyone is expecting this. Bowman will show out too with a lot more help from the defense, he will put up gawdy numbers just watch.

Good surprise=Carlos Hyde. He's slimmed down, the kid finally has a system in place for him to succeed. No more what is going to happen with management, what is going to happen with Kaep. He has a great offensive mind calling plays and a great 3rd down back to take pressure off of him.
Bad surprise=When everyone realizes how much they screwed up doubting us.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I know it's probably a stretch, but I think Armstead is going to have a good season. He's finally healthy and I think he's motivated to show well at his new position.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Sep 10, 2017 at 2:30 AM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:
I know it's probably a stretch, but I think Armstead is going to have a good season. He's finally healthy and I think he's motivated to show well at his new position.

Agree. IF one of DeFo, Solly or AA gets a sack, watch the other two try to get theirs...and then they can start all over again. Main thing tho, is we finally stop the damn run...two yrs no run D comes to an end today. No mas. But it will not be easy. This team is loaded.
Watson, he will make some noise.
Good = I'm going to go with Trent Taylor and our rookie receiving corps.

Bad= Jimmy Ward. Balkees dudes either come in hurt or are fragile for life. Ward was a reach as a 1st rounder and can't stay healthy. In person compared to the rest of the team he's plain small so he's always going to be a physical liability.
Can Newton was the best player on our team in the first half.
Share 49ersWebzone