LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 337 users in the forums

Surprise players this year, good and bad

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
I agree on Hoyer.

#richgannon2.0

, this
Good: Tank. He is finally playing the right defense for him.

Bad: Hyde. Not too surprising but I see him struggling and/or getting hurt midseason.
Good: Armstead, Hoyer, Tank
Bad: Ward, DJ
Originally posted by Joecool:
Goodwin is going to be on a lot of FF leagues after Sunday.

Hope so! I picked him up today. Nothing makes me happier than having a fantasy stud from the 9ers that I get to watch every week. Especially when it's someone nobody saw coming.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:

I agree with the Bad.
I'm eager to see Ward in this scheme, but the injuries worry me.
As for DJ, I'm not expecting much from him. Maybe this is the magic scheme for him. But otherwise, he would've shown more by now if he had it.
Originally posted by zonkers:

I agree with the Bad.
I'm eager to see Ward in this scheme, but the injuries worry me.
As for DJ, I'm not expecting much from him. Maybe this is the magic scheme for him. But otherwise, he would've shown more by now if he had it.

I don't understand why the 3 previous coaches didn't play DJ more. He always looked pretty good when on the field. One one hand, there's a reason he hasn't seen the field much through 3 head coaches. On the other hand, there's a reason he's made the team for 4 different head coaches now.
Trent Taylor will cost us multiple games this year with fumbles late in games
Good: Taylor

Bad: R. Robinson
Offensive surprise kittle becomes the go to chain mover, hyde does nothing behind an ineffective oline, starts faking knee sprains and disappears week seven. Breida splits carries with a midseason vet pickup. Hoyer keeps us in games with good short game to garcon. We lose games by seven. Not seventy.

Defense is switching it up all season looking for the right combinations. Thomas buckner foster reliable winners everyone else looking for a role. Bow still needs another year to come back. Saleh doesnt manage the player packages great, but at least we have seven players on the field who can tackle instead of two. Not good but we are better than terrible.

That should be our motto for this season. Better than terrible. Say it with pride.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Offensive surprise kittle becomes the go to chain mover, hyde does nothing behind an ineffective oline, starts faking knee sprains and disappears week seven. Breida splits carries with a midseason vet pickup. Hoyer keeps us in games with good short game to garcon. We lose games by seven. Not seventy.

Defense is switching it up all season looking for the right combinations. Thomas buckner foster reliable winners everyone else looking for a role. Bow still needs another year to come back. Saleh doesnt manage the player packages great, but at least we have seven players on the field who can tackle instead of two. Not good but we are better than terrible.

That should be our motto for this season. Better than terrible. Say it with pride.

Bad: the 49ers
good: the teams that will play against the 49ers.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Bad: the 49ers
good: the teams that will play against the 49ers.

I think youre trying too hard preparing that were gonna lose on Sunday.. I know youre going to the game too lol.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Trent Taylor will cost us multiple games this year with fumbles late in games

Jeez , I hope not.
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Surprisingly good Raheem Mostert.
Surprisingly bad Rasheed Robinson
Share 49ersWebzone