LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

Solomon Thomas (and Frosty) vs McCafrey: How many tackles???

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Solomon Thomas (and Frosty) vs McCafrey: How many tackles???

1 year ago Solly and McC were room mates at Stanford. Now they go head to head (literally). Of all the great match ups to watch for on Sunday, this one really piques my interest. Can you imagine how bad each one wants to beat the other!?

By popular demand lets throw Frosty in there too

How may tackles do you think Solly AND FROSTY will have on him? I'll say 5 and even throw in a fumble
[ Edited by LenCat on Sep 6, 2017 at 4:06 PM ]
Originally posted by LenCat:
1 year ago these two were room mates at Stanford. Now they go head to head (literally). Of all the great match ups to watch for on Sunday, this one really piques my interest. Can you imagine how bad each one wants to beat the other!?

How may tackles do you think Solly will have on him? I'll say 4 and even throw in a fumble
Maybe if Sully was a LB. i doubt he gets a solo tackle on the guy
This poll should be Foster vs CM.
I'm hoping McCaffery tackles Solomon twice.
Once after a fumble recovery and once on the way into the end zone for a pick six.
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:

forgot Froster went to Stanford
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by LenCat:
1 year ago these two were room mates at Stanford. Now they go head to head (literally). Of all the great match ups to watch for on Sunday, this one really piques my interest. Can you imagine how bad each one wants to beat the other!?

How may tackles do you think Solly will have on him? I'll say 4 and even throw in a fumble
Maybe if Sully was a LB. i doubt he gets a solo tackle on the guy

Yeah I guess it all depends on how/where they run him. Maybe Frosty get more of a shot at McC catching passes outta the back field
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:

forgot Froster went to Stanford

Yer right. Only a few views so I changed it
If Reuben tags McCaf a few times early, really tags him, McCaf may not be so anxious to be catching balls over the middle.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
If Reuben tags McCaf a few times early, really tags him, McCaf may not be so anxious to be catching balls over the middle.

Reid will kill him if Reuben doesn't

Can we avoid these stupid threads moving forward? Whatever happens happens. Like a damn jinx.
How many times did maccafrey tackle thomas and foster? The same number of times they tackled him.
McCaffrey gonna be a bust
Did Solomon tackle Mcaffery? Looks like the defense kept Carolinas running game in check so at least one thing in the game!
Share 49ersWebzone