There are 213 users in the forums

Colts sign Jeremy Mcnichols

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Wtf is wrong with the Bucs gm? "McNichols got his feelings hurt," Licht said. "We don't want that kind of s**t anyway. f**k him."

He said that? On Hard Knocks?

https://twitter.com/PewterReport/status/905263175960027136
lmao, that's awesome.
Originally posted by Giedi:
I don't think it's an accident we got one of the highest ratios of undrafteds making the team. I think it's like 5-ish made the team this year? I think John Lynch is one savvy snake oil salesman to poach a guy like him from the Bucs. I guess it helps to have played there too.

Also helps UDFAs make the team when the roster is poo.

But regardless, our rookie haul this year has been impressive.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by post_primitive:
I don't think it's an accident we got one of the highest ratios of undrafteds making the team. I think it's like 5-ish made the team this year? I think John Lynch is one savvy snake oil salesman to poach a guy like him from the Bucs. I guess it helps to have played there too.

Also helps UDFAs make the team when the roster is poo.

But regardless, our rookie haul this year has been impressive.
that's true, we're probably dead last statistically on offense and defense in a lot of areas last year. I think in 2011, we were so deep, even our draftees had a hard time making the team.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

It helps when your roster sucks. I think Breida and Jerome genuinely did well but the rest of these dudes aren't making a quality roster.

I agree, I think a big factor is the quality of the roster, but I also like Breida and Jerome and both outperformed Williams. So my hope is we'll have more of that next year. Hopefully our undrafteds this year become all pros next year. Unlikely, I know, but I'm always optimistic and hopefull.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

It helps when your roster sucks. I think Breida and Jerome genuinely did well but the rest of these dudes aren't making a quality roster.

I agree, I think a big factor is the quality of the roster, but I also like Breida and Jerome and both outperformed Williams. So my hope is we'll have more of that next year. Hopefully our undrafteds this year become all pros next year. Unlikely, I know, but I'm always optimistic and hopefull.

Magnuson and Colbert made it cause of injuries and versatility. Everyone else earned it? Anyways i dont really care to try and argue about some backups right now lol.
Originally posted by Redrum2152:
What I think is funny is that the GM says that they don't want a guy that pouts and whines and gets his feelings hurt when taken out of a game, and then turns around and pouts and whines and gets his feelings hurt because he chose the 49ers over them. Also when mcnichols said he wanted to be back he said that not knowing he would have any other offers.
Bobby Turner will get this guy to pass block. He'll be fine.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Link
Thoughts?

Big fan of his college game, but apparently he was a bum in training camp
With Mostert on IR, does he get brought up?
Originally posted by saniner:

That would make a lot of sense.

Sucks that mostert is out, dude is fast as f**k and was a solid gunner on special teams
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:

Sucks that mostert is out, dude is fast as f**k and was a solid gunner on special teams

f**k special teams right now lol.. Been saying for a lil minute to throw Mostert on IR so we can give some snaps McNichols.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
f**k special teams right now lol.. Been saying for a lil minute to throw Mostert on IR so we can give some snaps McNichols.

Did u see hard knocks?

Think Steve Young and Lawrence Phillips.
Originally posted by Lobo49er:

Did u see hard knocks?

Just give the boy the rock and have him go out for passes lol.
Originally posted by Lobo49er:

Did u see hard knocks?

Ohhhhh
Share 49ersWebzone