Shop 49ers game tickets
Link
Thoughts?
just watch hard knocks
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
just watch hard knocks

Can you without HBO?
Box of rocks between the ears but good depth to have on the ps
Not a bad guy to have on the practice squad. Pretty versatile RB coming out of college. I didn't watch Hard Knocks but apparently he had a disastrous training camp and pre-season.
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
just watch hard knocks

Can you without HBO?

why not? i'm sure u can torrent it.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Guy pulled a Lawrence Phillips and almost got his QB killed on that last episode.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Link
Thoughts?

That's whats missing
He will be on the 53 sometime this season. Thought the niner should take chance on in later rounds
Originally posted by TOtheGreat:
He will be on the 53 sometime this season. Thought the niner should take chance on in later rounds

I doubt that. This kid can't read NFL defenses and is a major liability in pass coverage. Worth a shot taking him on the PS but I would be surprised if he makes the active roster anytime soon

Wtf is wrong with the Bucs gm? "McNichols got his feelings hurt," Licht said. "We don't want that kind of s**t anyway. f**k him."
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Wtf is wrong with the Bucs gm? "McNichols got his feelings hurt," Licht said. "We don't want that kind of s**t anyway. f**k him."

He said that? On Hard Knocks?
Originally posted by SofaKing:

https://twitter.com/PewterReport/status/905263175960027136

I guess it's considered a snake move to sign with another teams practice squad when the team that drafted you offered you a spot. Whatever. Happy to have him.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

https://twitter.com/PewterReport/status/905263175960027136

What a dummy lol
Share 49ersWebzone