LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 239 users in the forums

So who's the opening week PR

Shop Find 49ers gear online

So who's the opening week PR

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by jcs:
Why keep a specialized returner on the roster and not use him?

Won't VB and RM both be back there fielding the kickoff?

Thats what i said too.
Grain of salt with these unofficial depth charts, but I would be pissed if Bolden isn't our #1 KR AND PR!!!!!
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Grain of salt with these unofficial depth charts, but I would be pissed if Bolden isn't our #1 KR AND PR!!!!!

LOL, that would be comical. Hey kid, congrats on making the team primarily as a returner. OK, we're going to sit you now.
Mo Hicks!! u guys remeber he would do that jump/hurdle for no reason when returning kicks.LMAO
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Mo Hicks!! u guys remeber he would do that jump/hurdle for no reason when returning kicks.LMAO

Good memory!
I voted for keeping taylor off ST
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by 49ers808:

LOL, that would be comical. Hey kid, congrats on making the team primarily as a returner. OK, we're going to sit you now.

Exactly
Dexter Carter
I think we leave both KR and PR to Bolden. That dude has blazing game speed. He only ran a 4.5, but he plays with 4.3 type speed. Dude was OUT!
Originally posted by Ryanoceros:
I think we leave both KR and PR to Bolden. That dude has blazing game speed. He only ran a 4.5, but he plays with 4.3 type speed. Dude was OUT!

This. Timed speed isn't necessarily game speed.

Originally posted by post_primitive:
Originally posted by Ryanoceros:

This. Timed speed isn't necessarily game speed.

Esoecially when you gotta change directions.
Share 49ersWebzone