LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 290 users in the forums

So who's the opening week PR

Shop Find 49ers gear online

So who's the opening week PR

With Kerley gone who do you put back there. Bolden has looked electric as a return man but Taylor has held his own as well.
[ Edited by sactomkiii on Sep 2, 2017 at 8:46 PM ]
I'm fine with a rotation of both Bolden and Taylor
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Bolden KR
Taylor PR
I see Niners use Mostert as KR while Bolden as PR. Taylor will have more snaps on offense as Slot Receiver.
Originally posted by NIMV4683:
I see Niners use Mostert as KR while Bolden as PR. Taylor will have more snaps on offense as Slot Receiver.

I actually see Mostert as KR, Taylor as PR, with Bolden inactive to start the season. I think Bourne is active to start since he will be a gunner (as will Mostert) and Bolden hasn't shown that yet. I'd really like Bolden to be the primary return guy in both spots though.
How epic would it be if Bolden took the opening kick off to the house in week 1
Bob Lange
If Bolden is active he should be the KR and PR. So explosive.
  • titan
  • Veteran
I want a Quick 6.
We aren't going to keep 6 active. Taylor will be active and returning punts.

Why risk your starting slot WR to punt returning when you have a homerun threat to do it at both kickoff and punt returns? Of course it's Bolden!

PS: Mostert will be the second kickoff returner but he's really just the blocker for Bolden.
[ Edited by NCommand on Sep 3, 2017 at 4:57 PM ]
Originally posted by jreff22:
We aren't going to keep 6 active. Taylor will be active and returning punts.

Correct. Bourne will be inactive but learning from Garcon at the Z.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Why risk your starting slot WR to punt returning when you have a homerun threat to do it at both kickoff and punt returns? Of course it's Bolden!

PS: Mostert will be the second kickoff returner but he's really just the blocker for Bolden.

My guess as well.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by post_primitive:
Originally posted by NCommand:

My guess as well.

Yup.

Shanahan loves him some homerun hitters. Why keep him if ur not gonna use him?
Taylor, no question. I don't think Bolden will dress. Mostert will return kickoffs
Share 49ersWebzone