There are 179 users in the forums

2017 PYMWYMI

Shop Find 49ers gear online
7-9
3-5 wins
Originally posted by mayo49:
We've got a brutal schedule, I don't see where all the wins are going to come from.

Rams and Cards are nothing to write home about for sure, Skins are a hot minute from a full implode and ditched all their offensive talent, Titans, Chicago and Jags are what they were last year or worse and definitely winnable. Cam might not even play week one and the Eagles Secondary is a mess similar to ours. I would see getting 6 or 7 out of that.
3-13, 4-12
Originally posted by bigmur49:
I hope you are right 100%. I lived in Vancouver most of my life so all of my friends are Seattle fans (since around 2012).

When it comes to them I prefer to just assume they will be good and then take joy in seeing them suffer. If I am in a bad mood all I need to do is think about the GIF of Sherman after the INT in the SB when he was about to cry. Few things bring greater joy.

It is going to be an odd year with them...You can see the implosion coming, it is just how long can they hold it off? If it isn't this year it wont be to many more I think. Sherman is losing his mind, They have never fixed the line, The run game was carried by Lynch, that Defense and Wickett keep it going.....but for how long?
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
I say:
2-4 vs NFC West (1 win vs Rams and 1 win vs Cards)
1-3 vs NFC East (beat either Eagles or Cowboys if Elliot is out)
1-3 vs AFC South (beat Jags)
Beat Panthers week 1 (our annual big week 1 win to get our hopes up)
Beat Bears week 13

End Result: 6-10
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Haters predict the same every year because they are too scared to "put themselves out there."

Man up...fans

Aw I don't want to get my feelings hurt or have some say I was wrong huuuuuuu

Lol

Exactly!
5-11 and we start looking like a real team halfway through.
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
I don't know about Seattle man, it appears they are going to go without an offensive line in favor of a series of box fans this year.. in hopes the breeze will slow down the oncoming rush. It is a risky gamble but I am sure mini Jesus will get them through.

• Giedi
  • Veteran
There it is!

6-10

1 ass kicking for and against us with every other game within 7 points.

I agree.

• thl408
6-10 with wins coming against Rams, Colts, Bears, Texans, Jaguars, Rams.
Originally posted by Giedi:
There it is!

6-10

1 ass kicking for and against us with every other game within 7 points.

I agree.

That would be a good season IMHO. Systems installed, high draft pick and a clear idea of where we need to upgrade personnel. Upward swing and momentum.
[ Edited by NCommand on Aug 30, 2017 at 9:59 AM ]
I feel like we will be more competitive and in closer games, but the o-line scares me. And our corners look like me out there.
10-6 wild card berth
6-10 and the team starts to come together. Going to be a tough season for some of the rookies but by the end of it they will be able to hold their heads up. Next year will be a good season.
Share 49ersWebzone