There are 228 users in the forums

2017 PYMWYMI

Shop Find 49ers gear online
6-10
9-7
What the hell, 10-6. Win a Wildcard game, get shelled in the 2nd round in Seattle.
Haters predict the same every year because they are too scared to "put themselves out there."

Man up...fans
7-9
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
4-12. our corners could be the worst in the nfl. and i have zero confidence in our o line when the bullets start to fly esp with a hobbled staley
Originally posted by bigmur49:
What the hell, 10-6. Win a Wildcard game, get shelled in the 2nd round in Seattle.

Seattle would need to be the 1 seed
Originally posted by NCommand:
Haters predict the same every year because they are too scared to "put themselves out there."

Man up...fans

Aw I don't want to get my feelings hurt or have some say I was wrong huuuuuuu

Lol
We will surprise a lot of people. Put me down for 7-9.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

I don't see that as impossible as they likely get a free 6-0 in the NFC West this year. That being said, I didn't put a ton of thought into the way the seeds would lay out, it just seemed fitting that we still get beat up by them for one more year. You definitely have a valid point though, I would expect Seattle to take a good slide back with the loss of personnel, D getting older, and O-line apparently a mess.

I am going to say 7-9 which I am actually a little sad about. I think we need one more year of being in that sweet sweet early round drafting to really fix the team and we are going be just a hair too good for our own good.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
We've got a brutal schedule, I don't see where all the wins are going to come from.

I don't see that as impossible as they likely get a free 6-0 in the NFC West this year. That being said, I didn't put a ton of thought into the way the seeds would lay out, it just seemed fitting that we still get beat up by them for one more year. You definitely have a valid point though, I would expect Seattle to take a good slide back with the loss of personnel, D getting older, and O-line apparently a mess.
I don't know about Seattle man, it appears they are going to go without an offensive line in favor of a series of box fans this year.. in hopes the breeze will slow down the oncoming rush. It is a risky gamble but I am sure mini Jesus will get them through.
Originally posted by cciowa:
4-12. our corners could be the worst in the nfl. and i have zero confidence in our o line when the bullets start to fly esp with a hobbled staley

I just don't see it man, we are clearly more talented than last year with a much better coach, we are playing a last place schedule and the Cards and Rams are looking worse than last year an not better....that has to net more than two additional wins. We have holes places for sure, but looking at what we have this team should be well into the realm of average...not good mind you, but making that first step to respectable.
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:

I don't know about Seattle man, it appears they are going to go without an offensive line in favor of a series of box fans this year.. in hopes the breeze will slow down the oncoming rush. It is a risky gamble but I am sure mini Jesus will get them through.

I hope you are right 100%. I lived in Vancouver most of my life so all of my friends are Seattle fans (since around 2012).

When it comes to them I prefer to just assume they will be good and then take joy in seeing them suffer. If I am in a bad mood all I need to do is think about the GIF of Sherman after the INT in the SB when he was about to cry. Few things bring greater joy.
Share 49ersWebzone