Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by SoCold:
wtf local 49ers broadcast isn't in HD?

I watched the first half of the broncos game on youtube some news 9 Denver station was legit HD quality.

My local affiliate doesn't carry it in HD.

Didn't even think that was possible. Only non HD sports I've seen is when a channel like NBC 2.3 shows a replay of some HS game. lol

I'm talking about preseason games.

As part of the agreement, all 49ers preseason game broadcasts will air in high definition on KPIX 5 and be rebroadcast on CW 44 Cable 12 (KBCW-TV), which are the official television partners of the San Francisco 49ers preseason broadcasts and the flagship television stations of the San Francisco 49ers Television Network.
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2013/05/02/49ers-announce-10-year-extension-of-preseason-game-rights-agreement-with-kpix-5/

That article is from 2013 lol
?
Of course, we're always the last game of the damn week. Pissed that I have to wait until the weekend until I watch my Niners. Then it's a late game.
How many snaps we get?

I'll tell you after the game when MM reports them.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by NCommand:
How many snaps we get?

I'll tell you after the game when MM reports them.

• mayo49
  • Veteran

I watched the first half of the broncos game on youtube some news 9 Denver station was legit HD quality.

Didn't even think that was possible. Only non HD sports I've seen is when a channel like NBC 2.3 shows a replay of some HS game. lol

As part of the agreement, all 49ers preseason game broadcasts will air in high definition on KPIX 5 and be rebroadcast on CW 44 Cable 12 (KBCW-TV), which are the official television partners of the San Francisco 49ers preseason broadcasts and the flagship television stations of the San Francisco 49ers Television Network.
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2013/05/02/49ers-announce-10-year-extension-of-preseason-game-rights-agreement-with-kpix-5/

?

My Chico affiliate doesn't broadcast games in HD. I don't know what to say? It's been this way for a couple of years now.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

?

My Chico affiliate doesn't broadcast games in HD. I don't know what to say? It's been this way for a couple of years now.

Oh, Chico. lol That's not KPIX. Sounds more like LAME.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Oh, Chico. lol That's not KPIX. Sounds more like LAME.

Yeah, it's Chico you knucklehead.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
oh s**t this is the sunday night game on NBC
lol now I'm mildly excited

Yeah, that means it's in HD, unlike the KPIX games.

Well you did post this so I has confused.

SORRY.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
oh s**t this is the sunday night game on NBC
lol now I'm mildly excited

Yeah, that means it's in HD, unlike the KPIX games.

Well you did post this so I has confused.

SORRY.

No, your right, I shouldn't have mentioned KPIX. I'm sorry. Let's be friends.
Hoyer thrown a TD yet in this preseason

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Hoyer thrown a TD yet in this preseason

Has the offense even scored a TD?
i live in MN so I will be at the pre-season game.....hopefully they will not play as sloppy and pathetic as they did last week....it'll just be embarrassing
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by kingkong916:
i live in MN so I will be at the pre-season game.....hopefully they will not play as sloppy and pathetic as they did last week....it'll just be embarrassing

NOICE! Take some pics of that legit stadium. I'm jelly.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

or the last time they played in minnesota

NOICE! Take some pics of that legit stadium. I'm jelly.

will do! when they had the grand opening i was there...it's really nice...not good for concerts as the sound is pretty bad, but nice and new, go niners!
Share 49ersWebzone