• 7:00pm PST - NFLN, KPIX (local)

Pregame and gameday discussion.
Joint practice Wednesday and Thursday I believe
Originally posted by WeeRocco:
Joint practice Wednesday and Thursday I believe

We need this type of work more so than ever
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Just glad this is a home game. Nothing good ever happens when we play in Denver.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SoCold:
Just glad this is a home game. Nothing good ever happens when we play in Denver.

It's the high altitude sickness.

I'd like to see how Elvis plays in the 49er house. I really didn't see much of him in the KC game. I'm wondering if Dumervill will have an ax to grind regarding Denver?
that D will be good practice
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I hate Denver.
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by SoCold:

It's the high altitude sickness.

I'd like to see how Elvis plays in the 49er house. I really didn't see much of him in the KC game. I'm wondering if Dumervill will have an ax to grind regarding Denver?

Its like working out at a gym you used to tear up.. Eff yeah you wanna step in and show people you still run this ish/wont be outworked.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!

It looked like Reid and Shanny agreed to let off in the 4th quarter so no BS injuries happen. I wonder if a similar approach happens with the Broncos.
I wonder if Mike Shanahan will be attending practices since he lives near by?
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
It looked like Reid and Shanny agreed to let off in the 4th quarter so no BS injuries happen. I wonder if a similar approach happens with the Broncos.

No injuries, no injuries, no injuries...

And go 49ers.

Looking forward to Big Trenton Brown stuffing their edge rushers.
[ Edited by NCommand on Aug 15, 2017 at 2:21 PM ]
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

I remember harbaughs first preseason game where reportedly he didnt agree to not let off and our team got smashed lol.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
did we win?
Share 49ersWebzone