There are 117 users in the forums

Preseason 2017: Chiefs vs 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I'm still confused. Are they just picking the game up at 7pm live or re-airing it from the beginning? Either way, it re-airs in full the next mobbing at 11:30.

I think they're picking it up in progress.

That's what I thought. Thanks!

There is no set time for the second game even tho they say it's Live at 10pm ET.

NFL Network has two lives games tonight.
Steelers @ Giants Live at 7pm
49ers @ KC Live at 10 pm

So whenever the first game gets over they will start showing the next.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by PacTiger:
Originally posted by PacTiger:
I really really hope I can see the game tonight.

Why, Tiger. What's the deal?

I might not get home in time. I am recording it but I'd like to see it real time.

s**t starts at 10 pm on the east coast which is a bummer

I'm still confused. Are they just picking the game up at 7pm live or re-airing it from the beginning? Either way, it re-airs in full the next mobbing at 11:30.

I have no clue
Oh yeah time to get it on!

Shannylynch era begins!
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Oh yeah time to get it on!

This summer has been too dayam long...LoL. Ever since the hiring of Shanny....I've been ancy
Originally posted by SoCold:
There is no set time for the second game even tho they say it's Live at 10pm ET.

49ers @ KC Live at 10 pm

Thanks bud.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Shannylynch era begins!

LET'S GO ALEX!!!!!

49ers @ KC Live at 10 pm

It says 9 though?
Originally posted by defenderDX:
LET'S GO ALEX!!!!!

Go Mahomes!

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by defenderDX:

49ers @ KC Live at 10 pm

It says 9 though?

The game starts at 9pm, but the game will be joined in progress at 7pm.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
The top 5 guys I am most excited/interested in seeing today

1. CB Ahkello Witherspoon - How will he look in coverage? Would also love to see a few runs go his way and how he reacts to them.
2. QB CJ Beathard - We have heard good things in camp, how will he look playing against KC's 2's and 3's? Will be interested to see how he handles pressure, accuracy, ability to call plays etc.
3. RB Joe Williams - Haven't heard too much from him in camp, would love to see him break a few runs and perhaps begin to solidify his spot as #2 RB.
4. DE Solomon Thomas - I wouldn't be surprised if he plays somewhat significant minutes to make up for missed time due to Stanford's school schedule.
5. LEO Arik Armstead - May not play many minutes being just Game 1 of Pre-Season but still. Would love to see how he looks out there for a few series.

It was difficult to do just a top 5 as there are a number of other guys I am excited to see play
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

1. CB Ahkello Witherspoon - How will he look in coverage? Would also love to see a few runs go his way and how he reacts to them.
2. QB CJ Beathard - We have heard good things in camp, how will he look playing against KC's 2's and 3's? Will be interested to see how he handles pressure, accuracy, ability to call plays etc.
3. RB Joe Williams - Haven't heard too much from him in camp, would love to see him break a few runs and perhaps begin to solidify his spot as #2 RB.
4. DE Solomon Thomas - I wouldn't be surprised if he plays somewhat significant minutes to make up for missed time due to Stanford's school schedule.
5. LEO Arik Armstead - May not play many minutes being just Game 1 of Pre-Season but still. Would love to see how he looks out there for a few series.

It was difficult to do just a top 5 as there are a number of other guys I am excited to see play
Of that list...Beathard and Thomas is whom I'm interested in. Shanny chose him for a reason and I'd like to see why. As for Thomas, the 3rd overall pick...I hope he can contribute right away.

If the scenario played out that Hoyer or Beathard was the franchise QB, with all the cap space we have the niners could go after some nice FA's next season.
[ Edited by Baldie on Aug 11, 2017 at 8:00 AM ]
I want to see the DB's especially Lorenzo Jerome
  • thl408
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Good list. I'll go:
1. Reuben Foster. Can he show the same instincts from college and training camp.
2. Trent Brown in the run game. Can he execute a reach block or do the 49ers have to run pin and pull.
3. Solly Thomas. He hasn't had much practice time due to school commitments. Just don't get overwhelmed by NFL OLinemen. Don't get washed out or pancaked.
4. AA as Leo/Elephant. Can he apply some pressure in the passing game against left tackles.
5. CJ Beathard. Show poise in the pocket. Not expecting fast decisions as he adjusts to NFL speed, but when he does throw, show some accuracy.

I wish we can see the WR and DB play, particularly Lorenzo James (or whoever the FS is). Too bad they won't be viewable on TV.
Share 49ersWebzone