There are 306 users in the forums

Who will be 2nd on the team in receptions this season after Pierre Garcon?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who will be 2nd on the team in receptions this season after Pierre Garcon?

I see Kerley finishing 2nd. I can see him getting about 75-80 catches. I think Goodwin will have more yards though and he'll end up with 50-55 catches.
[ Edited by Ryanoceros on Aug 9, 2017 at 6:13 PM ]
Originally posted by Ryanoceros:
I see Kerley finishing 2nd. I can see him getting about 75-80 catches. I think Goodwin will have more yards thought and he'll end up with 50-55 catches.

Yup those should be the next two guys. But I hope Taylor gets sprinkled in a lot
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Trent Taylor 1st in receptions, Pierre Garçon 2nd.
Should have saved this one for the bold prediction thread.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
I'm thinking it might actually be Goodwin. He's getting rave reviews in camp and seems to have a feature role. I'm also thinking we run 11 personnel less frequently than last year, so less snaps for the slot wr. Expect to see more 2 backs and/or 2 TE formations.

I think itll be a squeaky close race between Goodwin and Kerley myself. Im giving the edge to Goodwin right now who i think will have a nice career year.

Yup, got a great feeling about Goodwin especially if he proves to be more than just a straight line speed guy.

I think Goodwin is happy AF knowing we didnt BS him.. shanny is squeezing out juice nobody has with him from the LOOKS/SOUNDS of it?

Will we see him tonight? I hope i dont more than a drive. Im willing to get Kerley a fair amount of snaps cause of Taylor,Robinson,Bolden able to play the slot.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Aug 11, 2017 at 1:14 PM ]
I'm thinking it might actually be Goodwin. He's getting rave reviews in camp and seems to have a feature role. I'm also thinking we run 11 personnel less frequently than last year, so less snaps for the slot wr. Expect to see more 2 backs and/or 2 TE formations.

I think itll be a squeaky close race between Goodwin and Kerley myself. Im giving the edge to Goodwin right now who i think will have a nice career year.

Yup, got a great feeling about Goodwin especially if he proves to be more than just a straight line speed guy.

I think Goodwin is happy AF knowing we didnt BS him.. shanny is squeezing out juice nobody has with him from the LOOKS/SOUNDS of it?

Will we see him tonight? I hope i dont more than a drive. Im willing to get Kerley a fair amount of snaps cause of Taylor,Robinson,Bolden able to play the slot.
is it Shanny or Hoyer the one able enough to drop the ball in there for the reception
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

is it Shanny or Hoyer the one able enough to drop the ball in there for the reception

Lol. Its Mr. Hoy-AIR to you sir.
4k yards this year, unleash the Kraken

oh hell yeah

oh hell yeah

Dude you know the sad part.. Alex Smith just had his career year in passing yards at barely 3500.

All i wanted was Alex Smith play from Hoyer.. Now ill be a lil disappointed if he doesnt out play Alex Smith's career year, whose probably feeling Mahommes WOW arm/throws .

Alex is my boy too.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Aug 11, 2017 at 1:32 PM ]
Dude you know the sad part.. Alex Smith just had his career year in passing yards at barely 3500.

All i wanted was Alex Smith play from Hoyer.. Now ill be a lil disappointed if he doesnt out play Alex Smith's career year, whose probably feeling Mahommes WOW arm/throws .

Alex is my boy too.
well Hoyer last year avg 2 TDs and over 300+ yards a game with no INTs

If the OL keeps him healthy, then we are on our way to 4k

Alex is my boy too.
well Hoyer last year avg 2 TDs and over 300+ yards a game with no INTs

If the OL keeps him healthy, then we are on our way to 4k

Yup. Hoyer deserves to have a great career year... Been through a lot, and hes done everything right to put his best foot forward. PLEASE GOD, ONE TIME BABY lol.

Damn, thinking of Garcon as our #1 wr tells me all I need to know about our offense this year.
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
Damn, thinking of Garcon as our #1 wr tells me all I need to know about our offense this year.

Key is Hyde,Garcon,Kerley... Then the Goodwins,Robinson/Taylors, Kittles and McDonalds need to feast on the rest of the left overs.
By next year, Taylor will be leading the team in receptions for at least 4 years in a row
Chain-gang and other random players/personnel on the sidelines.
Don't even think Garcon will lead in receptions. It'll be Kerley or Goodwin.

I see Goodwin excelling in this offense misused in buffalo
Share 49ersWebzone