There are 141 users in the forums

How many years till Foster is the best Linebacker in football?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How many years till Foster is the best Linebacker in football?

One full game
I don't mean to be a dick but I think we need to pump the breaks in all these bold proclamations....let's at least get a real game or 2 are played

Disregard..,I just saw the bust option
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Aug 4, 2017 at 11:13 AM ]
  • titan
  • Veteran
I love the 49ers as much as anyone. I hope he does become the next best thing, but let's hope for a Defensive Rookie of the Year and a trip to a Pro Bowl first.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
I don't mean to be a dick but I think we need to pump the breaks in all these bold proclamations....let's at least get a real game or 2 are played

Well in all fairness there's options for rational people on the poll.
Originally posted by SoCold:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Well in all fairness there's options for rational people on the poll.

Well don't I feel like a horses petute
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by cciowa:
you can go back in time and take fosters name out and put in nate davis and korey sheets.. good lord with this stuff. can we see if he can make it through a pre season game let alone when the bullets start to fly for real
i didn't know nate Davis and kory sheets first rounders?

does not matter. people get way to high with a positive report out of the first week of camp about a player and they lose their mind. i do not care if he is a first round pick or joe joe the monkey boy from tinker toy teach as a walk on. lets see what they got in real time
7th rounders and walk ons can't be compared to 1st rounders
oh really? its practically a way of life around here. or the other thing that happens people want to cut established players like brooks and lynch for some undrafted free agent. or they are not worried that the safetys are hurt because in their mind some unknown kid can come in and be the son of ronnie lott
We should have a poll asking how many years until he leaves the 49ers. He is going to leave in FA or retire.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
We should have a poll asking how many years until he leaves the 49ers. .

Why?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
ZERO! HOF NAO!
Staying healthy will be the key for the success he has...you can say that about virtually any player, but assuming he ends up playing alongside Bowman, he'll learn to pace himself to some degree to somewhat mitigate the injury potential. There's no question he's a gifted athlete & player. Mayock said he's the best ILB he's seen in the draft for @ 10 yrs and others have echoed similar sentiments. It's very fortunate to play with seasoned vets like Brooks, Bowman and even Lloyd. They'll teach him the ropes and hopefully he learns quickly. Virtually unlimited potential. I'd say give him to next season...as he'll learn so much his rookie season that he can apply in 2018. Not that he won't make some eye-popping plays this year...he will, but the NFL's a learning game and very few rookies at any position hit a slam dunk their first season.

you can go back in time and take fosters name out and put in nate davis and korey sheets.. good lord with this stuff. can we see if he can make it through a pre season game let alone when the bullets start to fly for real
i didn't know nate Davis and kory sheets first rounders?

does not matter. people get way to high with a positive report out of the first week of camp about a player and they lose their mind. i do not care if he is a first round pick or joe joe the monkey boy from tinker toy teach as a walk on. lets see what they got in real time
7th rounders and walk ons can't be compared to 1st rounders
oh really? its practically a way of life around here. or the other thing that happens people want to cut established players like brooks and lynch for some undrafted free agent. or they are not worried that the safetys are hurt because in their mind some unknown kid can come in and be the son of ronnie lott
just cause you can't handle someone else excitement over a player doesn't mean everyone can't get excited.

even Lott's actual son is not the star as his dad was. i wonder if he's still in the league
IMO, wayyyyyyy too early to anoint him as the next coming of the real LT.

That said, his potential is off the Richter scale.

A). He has to stay healthy

B). If he does and keeps learning, I say by year 3 he'll be at the top the charts.
I don't get why LT is even being brought him. Reuben and LT play two totally different positions.
  • thl408
Originally posted by Heroism:
I don't get why LT is even being brought him. Reuben and LT play two totally different positions.
They both play the linebacker position.
Originally posted by Heroism:

Ikr. Lt was a sack master. Foster is a jack of all trades and master of none
Share 49ersWebzone