There are 306 users in the forums

Kendrick Bourne-WR-Now a NE Patriot

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Damn just realized this guy is only a week older than me.

I just realized I'm older than like 50% of the team. Wtf am I doing with my life lol

i'm older than our fkn coach.

Damn Chaz, I thought you were younger than that. Don't know why.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Exactly. To be noted i think its Smelters job to lose. Seemed like him and Robinson were the first ones in after starters went out.

Yes i noticed that too. Smelter (size we don't have), Bourne (refined route runner) or Bolden (specially and returner).

Yup. I need to see more of Smelter... I think Shanny is trying to make him into his Sanu.

We KNOW he wants some size outside and I think you're right. He's been making a lot of big plays in practice. I think that's why we saw him start last game.

I'm really happy he made the team, he has some size. The only other WR with his size is Garcon, like the other posters have said, and the rest are smurf sized.

I'm looking to seeing him become a big red zone threat, and looking at Jump Ball - alley oop type plays with his verticals and long arms and excellent hands.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by btthepunk:

I just realized I'm older than like 50% of the team. Wtf am I doing with my life lol

Cuz i act like an idiot here, probably.

Could be...

But I still love you.
Originally posted by Giedi:
Exactly. To be noted i think its Smelters job to lose. Seemed like him and Robinson were the first ones in after starters went out.

Yes i noticed that too. Smelter (size we don't have), Bourne (refined route runner) or Bolden (specially and returner).

Yup. I need to see more of Smelter... I think Shanny is trying to make him into his Sanu.

We KNOW he wants some size outside and I think you're right. He's been making a lot of big plays in practice. I think that's why we saw him start last game.

I'm really happy he made the team, he has some size. The only other WR with his size is Garcon, like the other posters have said, and the rest are smurf sized.

I'm looking to seeing him become a big red zone threat, and looking at Jump Ball - alley oop type plays with his verticals and long arms and excellent hands.

He had a nice camp but just never got a shot in games. I figured he'd be a perfect candidate for the PS so I'm stoked he made it!

Could be...

But I still love you.

This exchange was hilarious!
Lot of hype on this guy from niner fans but I haven't seen s**t on him. Just that one pass where the db fell down. Then the touchdown catch. Y'all got any other tape of him? I wanna get the hype.
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
Lot of hype on this guy from niner fans but I haven't seen s**t on him. Just that one pass where the db fell down. Then the touchdown catch. Y'all got any other tape of him? I wanna get the hype.

Decent size, clean route runner, made a nice tackle as a gunner. He wasn't even in the top 100 in yards this pre season but he's a good mold. He'll probably be inactive a ton to start this year but he's going to get to learn from Garcon so that's ideal.
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:

Outside of the splashes in that first game, he seems to have good polish (good routes and hands).
[ Edited by zonkers on Sep 4, 2017 at 3:50 PM ]
If Goodwin can't go he should be activated next week, Robinson did not much but drop passes, Bourne might get his chance..

Give this kid a chance
With Garcon done it might be time for some of these young cats 2 step their game up. Perfect candidate would be Bourne since he is a bigger body WR. Might become a favorite target for Jimmy G
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
time to sink or swim.

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
With Garcon done it might be time for some of these young cats 2 step their game up. Perfect candidate would be Bourne since he is a bigger body WR. Might become a favorite target for Jimmy G

Man if this kid could at least show he can be a solid NFL WR, that would help a lot
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

Man if this kid could at least show he can be a solid NFL WR, that would help a lot

It's been to long since we had a playmaker like this guy

Share 49ersWebzone