LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

Kendrick Bourne-WR-Now a NE Patriot

Shop 49ers game tickets

Hope he makes the team
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Dont you miss the days when we scrapped for field position and we had Allen Rossum and Ginn?

Give me Bolden whose a legit deep threat to backup Goodwin. Honestly it might be Robinson who gets the short end of the stick if we go the potential route.

I feel like we have plenty of speed, we need someone that has great hands and runs good routes. He's like a backup garçon.

Like both guys
Bourne is my bubble numbers guy. If our CBs and guards get healthy I can see us keeping bourne on the roster.
Last # of yrs at this time all we had was potential. We got real players now, and more than we can keep. No matter who we end up with, everyone won't be happy, but you will have to admit we are miles ahead of where we had been under Baalke and his amazing WR picks. Right now we got legit guys who should make the team but we just don't have enough slots. Good time...or great time to get on phone wiht Elway, John Harbaw, etc and see about making a trade for a CB or S, C...has to be what Shalyn are thinking. I mean we got really fine talent in excess of what we could keep and use. And a good WR is not someone HCs turn their noses up at. I just don't know who...but will be happy in the end knowing we have talent across the board here, whereas last yr, we had mediocrity across the board at WR...actually make that last TWO yrs. We had the all "Stone hands and injury" title all sewed up for WRs. "Baalke's best" . Gads...
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Hope he makes the team

He reminds me of Hakeem Nicks
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Last # of yrs at this time all we had was potential. We got real players now, and more than we can keep. No matter who we end up with, everyone won't be happy, but you will have to admit we are miles ahead of where we had been under Baalke and his amazing WR picks. Right now we got legit guys who should make the team but we just don't have enough slots. Good time...or great time to get on phone wiht Elway, John Harbaw, etc and see about making a trade for a CB or S, C...has to be what Shalyn are thinking. I mean we got really fine talent in excess of what we could keep and use. And a good WR is not someone HCs turn their noses up at. I just don't know who...but will be happy in the end knowing we have talent across the board here, whereas last yr, we had mediocrity across the board at WR...actually make that last TWO yrs. We had the all "Stone hands and injury" title all sewed up for WRs. "Baalke's best" . Gads...

I remember Steve Bono traded to the Chiefs for a 4th rounder. I'm looking forward to the time we will be so loaded at the QB and other offensive positions that teams will be trading draft picks to us for the rights to negotiate with our third and 4th stringers!
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Hope he makes the team

Really? Loved Nicks on the giants when healthy. He was a bad boy.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Hope he makes the team

Well that would be nice lol
I need more K Bourne

Introducing the Bourne Identity

Practice squad
I think he continues to make noise and is the 6th WR. I'm also thinking Bolden overtakes Kerley on the roster after Taylor earns the starting slot job.
3 more games. Im trying not to think like im forced to make a decision right now lol.
https://www.the49ershub.com/single-post/2017/08/14/McGee-Why-WR-Kendrick-Bournes-size-doesnt-matter
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
sucks that either this dude or Bolden will not make the team.
Share 49ersWebzone