LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

Kendrick Bourne-WR-Now a NE Patriot

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Giedi:
This guy has great hands! I have no clue who he is or where he came from, but dang he can catch!

I've been saying kid has great hands and quick feet...if we keep 6 WRs he's my pick
Originally posted by NYniner85:
This guy has great hands! I have no clue who he is or where he came from, but dang he can catch!

I've been saying kid has great hands and quick feet...if we keep 6 WRs he's my pick

Agree, NY. And the way we managed to go thru WRs last 4 yrs (all bad picks in my estimation), we very well could need 6 to get thru the yr. But wow, FAST and great hands. Love it.

But not on PS. Anybody saw last nite...will not let him idle on our PS. He'd last a day, no more. Face it we got 6 keepers at WR. Ok, good problem to have. But getting rid of one of them... man, that is tough....and PS is out. Maybe PUP or something like it?
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Aug 12, 2017 at 7:00 AM ]
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
No thread for this kid, so I figured I'd put one up. He's one of my UDFA guys that I hope will make the team.

He's got some size (6-1 205) and has long arms and strong hands. His last season he had 1,200 yards and 7 TDs. He's got quick feet ( 6.73 in 3 cone which was 4th overall at combine). He's not a burner but I feel like we got enough of those guys.

Reportedly is having a good camp as well. Him and Boldin Jr will be the guys I'm watching in preseason.

You nailed it NY, as Doc would say.

We have some impressive wide outs this year and QB's that can throw to them. That last pre-season game (like everybody here said) is going to be VERY interesting!

No question he's in the hunt. Smelter started and Bolden looked very fluid on returns. I think those 3 are the battle for a 6th if we keep a 6th.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lol
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
lol

Lol

We have some impressive wide outs this year and QB's that can throw to them. That last pre-season game (like everybody here said) is going to be VERY interesting!

Yup it will be interesting to see who gets that last spot
I like him as a possession guy
Looked like he belonged.

Dont you miss the days when we scrapped for field position and we had Allen Rossum and Ginn?

Give me Bolden whose a legit deep threat to backup Goodwin. Honestly it might be Robinson who gets the short end of the stick if we go the potential route.
  • Jiks
This f**ker almost cost me $230. They were doing a golf calcutta auction at my work and when he caught that toss up 2 pt conversion I raised my hands in excitement accidentally betting on a decent but definitely not going to win golfer.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

Dont you miss the days when we scrapped for field position and we had Allen Rossum and Ginn?

Give me Bolden whose a legit deep threat to backup Goodwin. Honestly it might be Robinson who gets the short end of the stick if we go the potential route.
Robinson had 83 yards on two catches....what's he gotta do to get some love?
Really liked what he showed on the field last night. Hope he & Beathard continue to improve as we go forward
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

Robinson had 83 yards on two catches....what's he gotta do to get some love?

Didn't know his stats catching up on reading and gonna watch game on Monday. With that being said..
Forgive me sir, im sorry lol. I take that back. Ive been rooting for him as a guy to take advantage of his opportunity. But just exploring all options hehe .
Share 49ersWebzone