LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 212 users in the forums

Kendrick Bourne-WR-Now a NE Patriot

Shop 49ers game tickets
Like what I am hearing about this kid. Probably will spend the year on the PS and hopefully next year could compete for a #4 or 5 WR role and more beyond
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
Like what I am hearing about this kid. Probably will spend the year on the PS and hopefully next year could compete for a #4 or 5 WR role and more beyond

Then he be "The Bourne Identity"
Originally posted by NCommand:
Yeah hearing good reports about him as well.

Ready to see the kid in action
WE FOUND OUR #1!!!!!!!! HE NEEDS TO START ASAP.
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:

Lulz
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:

Just slam on the brakes and turn those pads into glass man.
  • TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place
UUUUSSSSSOOOOOO
I kept reading what a good camp he was having and tonight he looked like he belongs in the NFL. It looks like we got a promising Eastern Washington WR after all but his band is not Cooper Krupp.

I think this kid is a keeper and I'm not sure we will be able to sneak him onto to our PS....
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
This guy has great hands! I have no clue who he is or where he came from, but dang he can catch!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
I kept reading what a good camp he was having and tonight he looked like he belongs in the NFL. It looks like we got a promising Eastern Washington WR after all but his band is not Cooper Krupp.

I think this kid is a keeper and I'm not sure we will be able to sneak him onto to our PS....

Great situation to be in vs that last couple of years where we had no players at any position.

Originally posted by tohara3:
Ready to see the kid in action

He turned his impressive camp performance into a very solid game performance now. Going to be tough to get this kid on the PS. He looks like a keeper
Bourne missed a couple throws, but also made a couple plays. He might be a PS option as none of the other taller receivers seem to have stood out yet.
Want this kid to take Burbridge job.
The last WR gonna be low 🔑 nuts lol.
My money is on Bolden.
Originally posted by TheNef77:
UUUUSSSSSOOOOOO

CHHHEEEEEHHHOOOOO!!!
Share 49ersWebzone