LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 299 users in the forums

Victor "Quick 6" Bolden

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NCommand:

Lolz. Lmao...just saw Bowles reaction to trading for RR and literally knew nothing.
apparently used a supplement that was banned

https://www.49ers.com/news/nfl-suspends-49ers-wr-victor-bolden-jr-four-games?sf190872641=1

feel for him but this is not going to make his ability to make the 53 any easier!!
Didn't think there was any room on the team for him regardless of this news - especially if the rookie James shows well.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
meh. Shouldn't make the roster anyway.
Unknowingly, I used a supplement that was on the NFL's banned substance list. As a professional athlete, I take full responsibility for not verifying the ingredients of the supplement. In the future, I will be much better educated when choosing what to put in my body. It hurts to know that I will not be on the field with my team for the first four games of the season."

San Francisco 49ers General Manager John Lynch:

"Victor made an unintentional mistake, but learned a valuable lesson. Professional athletes must be meticulous in their supplement choices. We know Victor is disappointed, but we hope this is a reminder to all our players how important it is to make educated decisions on what to put in their bodies."

Lies!

Dude knew and got caught.
Damnit
What supplement? I wanna take it
Well, Richie James' chances of making the 53 just went up.

Well, you live and you learn.
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
meh. Shouldn't make the roster anyway.

Yeah, he's battling newcomer Richie James, who by all means was a steal if he's healthy. He still can play in the pre-season and Bolden has a shot to stick on the practice squad more likely, so if he makes it there at least and we ever did need him after 4 games pass, they could always call him up later.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Well, Richie James' chances of making the 53 just went up.

James is making the roster, he's in the top 5 WRs IMO.
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Unknowingly, I used a supplement that was on the NFL's banned substance list. As a professional athlete, I take full responsibility for not verifying the ingredients of the supplement. In the future, I will be much better educated when choosing what to put in my body. It hurts to know that I will not be on the field with my team for the first four games of the season."

San Francisco 49ers General Manager John Lynch:

"Victor made an unintentional mistake, but learned a valuable lesson. Professional athletes must be meticulous in their supplement choices. We know Victor is disappointed, but we hope this is a reminder to all our players how important it is to make educated decisions on what to put in their bodies."

Lies!

Dude knew and got caught.

Dude was hitting dat Vitamin S a little hard.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Has no business being on an nfl roster anyways.
Share 49ersWebzone