Victor "Quick 6" Bolden

Shop 49ers game tickets
Needs his own thread.

[ Edited by dj43 on Dec 18, 2018 at 1:23 PM ]
He ain't no Boldin
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
He ain't no Boldin
or Boudin
I love the clip where he beats Redmond by a good 5 yards. The kids lightning quick.
This kid has a real shot if we keep 6...

...for 3 reasons;
1. Return ability
2. Kyle can line him up anywhere for specific mismatches
3. Fly sweeps all day long (Kyle = )
[ Edited by NCommand on Aug 3, 2017 at 4:24 PM ]
This is one of the most talented undrafted rookie free agent classes that I can remember.
next marlon moore?
Quick 6 is one of the better nicknames I've heard in awhile. Dude is shifty in that highlight package.
Can't wait to see what he can do

Already have two guys with his skill set on the roster. I think one of the bigger guys gets a roster spot over him, though he could beat out Aldrick Robinson for a spot.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Already have two guys with his skill set on the roster. I think one of the bigger guys gets a roster spot over him, though he could beat out Aldrick Robinson for a spot.

Aldrick Robinson was hand picked by Shanahan, no way he gets beat by Bolden for a roster spot.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

my thoughts as well. Too many small, quick WRs on the roster. I think the only way this dude makes the roster, is if he kills it in the return game.
Because we need a third Trent Taylor/Jeremy Kerley on the team.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Poldarn49:
Because we need a third Trent Taylor/Jeremy Kerley on the team.

no we need a legit return man
Share 49ersWebzone