LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

Seattle September 17th game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
anyone going to this game; if so, is there a pre game party or a tailgate; we are coming from CT and want to know; thanks
Thinking about it, went to week 2 last year and aside from the arse ripping on the field the crowd seemed pretty lax all around. Complete 180 from previous experiences in 07 08 and 13 (brutal just brutal)
Why Seahawks always to beat the 49ers for straight by 3 years. Hater and not respect! And Russell Wilson killed the 49ers make loss games.
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Jul 6, 2017 at 10:15 AM ]
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Why Seahawks always to beat the 49ers for straight by 3 years. Hater and not respect! And Russell Wilson killed the 49ers make loss games.

So nobody should go to this game because past teams have lost? What a horrible fan you are if you think this way. Shame on you. Shame.
This will be one of the Niners 7 victories this season, and probably the most satisfying.
27-20
Originally posted by BuZzB05:

woop woop
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by 5Jan2003:
This will be one of the Niners 7 victories this season, and probably the most satisfying.
27-20

I soooooooo want to believe this. But not gonna happen game 2. Soon tho...
Originally posted by Morgan49:
Originally posted by 5Jan2003:
27-20

I soooooooo want to believe this. But not gonna happen game 2. Soon tho...
game 2 will be our best shot
So if we beat Carolina and SEA it means?....
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

• Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

That escalated quickly
Y'all are kidding yourselves if you think we have a chance. If we somehow beat Seattle in Seattle in literal Week 2 with a brand new team finding its way together, I will celebrate it like a playoff win.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Y'all are kidding yourselves if you think we have a chance. If we somehow beat Seattle in Seattle in literal Week 2 with a brand new team finding its way together, I will celebrate it like a playoff win.

I would too. Not impossible.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Jul 6, 2017 at 10:07 PM ]
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
The stage has been set.
Share 49ersWebzone