LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 381 users in the forums

Someone please tell me

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I keep hearing John Lynch tell the story about the trade deal that gave the Bears Trubisky and how we landed Reuben "Froster" and that we got 2 of the top 3 players on our draft board. WHO WAS THE THIRD TARGET on our draft board for the first round???
Originally posted by LionHeartofGold:
I keep hearing John Lynch tell the story about the trade deal that gave the Bears Trubisky and how we landed Reuben "Froster" and that we got 2 of the top 3 players on our draft board. WHO WAS THE THIRD TARGET on our draft board for the first round???

Myles Garrett.
[ Edited by Heroism on Jun 16, 2017 at 9:46 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
Myles Garrett.

I am scratching my head as to why I missed that one, but I guess I assumed Garrett was not one of them because it was largely believed he would go to the Browns. So, I thought Garret would be sort of a bonus, a no brainer had he fallen, but can we assume there was not a 3rd target not counting Garret?
Hhmmm no way could this question have gone in tha John Lynch thread
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Myles Garrett.

Yeah, it was Garrett.
Originally posted by mayo49:

Myles Garrett.

Yeah, it was Garrett.
He was #1
I remember reading that it was indeed Garrett, just in case they took a qb at #1.
Share 49ersWebzone