LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 145 users in the forums

R.I.P. Sean Taylor

Shop 49ers game tickets
Its been five years since he died. My favorite safety and was well on his way to be a great safety
R.I.P.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
RIP TAYLOR
[ Edited by Garcia on Nov 27, 2012 at 10:16 PM ]
  • Paul
  • Veteran
RIP

Was one of my favs

When I was a freshman in highschool I drew a picture of him and i thought it was really good but someone threw it away
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Paul:

who is #8?

wow. thats a probowl game..
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Paul:

who is #8?

wow. thats a probowl game..

thats a punter lol
yeah it was the punter, and Taylor played that Probowl like he would any other game he stepped on the field to play, I think both teams started to play after that. He was great, I always traded for him in Madden and I would lay some big wood on teams causing fumbles and 'out for the game' hits. haha

I cant believe its been 5yrs. RIP
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
thats a punter lol

What a P.O.S. move that was.

Knock out the punter? Jesus.
Originally posted by Garcia:
What a P.O.S. move that was.

Knock out the punter? Jesus.

It was a fake punt going for a first down. If anything it was a POS move doing a fake.

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
It was a fake punt going for a first down. If anything it was a POS move doing a fake.

If the Punter had the ball... then I definitely take back what I said.... even so - still kind of s**tty lol....
Its crazy to think the impact he could have made at the safety position had he lived. Take care Taylor
Man, Taylor was every kid's favorite safety back then. RIP
Seriously a created player from a madden game. It wasn't even fair once they picked up Laron Landry to cover the run at the strong safety position.
Reggie Wayne was scared out of his mind didnt even try to get the ball out of straight fear of Taylor. When's the last time you saw that ?! One of the greatest Safeties I ever saw i my life.
Share 49ersWebzone