LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 275 users in the forums

Predict 2017 leader in all-purpose yards

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If Juice is our all purpose yards leader next season we'll be picking #1 overall.
Originally posted by genus49:
If Juice is our all purpose yards leader next season we'll be picking #1 overall.

Yeup. Nothing against Juice, he's going to be awesome, but we need someone more explosive to be our APY leader.
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by LeProfessionnel:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Shanahan distributes the ball pretty evenly between the 2 wideouts, 2 RBs and TE. Look at how the Falcons offensive players did last year

Ya, the TE's are mostly used to block. The RB's split time. WR's usually get the most yardage as far as one person is concerned.

True, however, we don't have any dominant WRs. Yards will get spread around all the receivers but the RBs will get the most yards this season.

I thought the same, the RBs probably get the most yards due to passing game involvement.
At RB Johnson, especially if Hyde gets hurt for a extensive amount of time, for WRs either Kerley or Taylor depending on how quick he picks up the playbook.
Garçon.
Bruce Ellington

[ Edited by kush on May 8, 2017 at 7:08 PM ]
Carlos Hyde if he stays fit.
All purpose yards? Easy...Hyde.
Central to the premise of moving the ball, the premier running back leads the team in yards gained.

Hyde looks like he's in the lead before any games played.

Goodwin might surprise
Goodwyn
Hyde
All purpose yards includes PR/KR... Just making sure everyone is on the same page.

That's why i was thinking someone like Kerley if he wins the PR job but looks like itll be Hyde if i had to put money on it.

Goodwin would be a good choice but i personally am not risking him for KRs.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Aug 11, 2017 at 1:30 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone