LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

Really? Vegas picks us for 4.5 Ws...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
This is the worst team in the league.

Adding some ok free agents and one draft isn't changing that too much.

We don't really have much starting material at many positions.

Don't under estimate the power of the WCO.
  • I'd take that bet
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Yes Paso, really...

Vegas is tired of our crap just like cciowa

Why should they believe, w/out even watching a game or lot of our practices, that we've improved much? Perhaps they don't have much faith in Shanny / Lynch resurrecting this team from 2 wins to more than 4. But believe me, 4.5 won't stick for long as there will be more money coming in on the over (imo).

Grab that ticket while it's hot cause it will go up to 5 / 5.5. We'll go over 4.5 wins easy! Put the house on it! Put the life savings on it! Put the loved ones and pets on it!! Put your lives on it!!!

7-9 w/out lucky bounces. 9-7 with lucky bounce here n there. And if we get hyped up by media, refs start getting greedy, we'll corruptly sneak into the playoffs
[ Edited by LVJay on May 2, 2017 at 8:39 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
I'm taking the over....

Winning ticket right here
Vegas usually get the odds pretty right. Barring injury.

Don't get fooled.

This Franchise is still a big-time work-in-progress.

Without a big name QB.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I won't go over the other wins I see with my rosy glasses as I sip some fine koolaid. Instead, here are 5 realistic opinions.

Panthers - Win (first game of season, why would the streak end now?)

Division games (I envision at least 3 Wins).

Other home games (Cowboys, Giants, Shaguars and Tittititanics)... I see at least one win.

That's already / at least 5 wins. No?
[ Edited by LVJay on May 2, 2017 at 8:54 PM ]
That is probably about right.
Looking at the schedule and how many new players we got, seems fair.
13-3
We don't have any good receivers. Our rush defnese was ranked 32nd. Our starting qb is not very good. Carlos Hyde is extremely over-rated and not that good.

Seems a little high
Take it while it's hot is true if you're a gambler or simply wanna make money. The over or under will go up by pre seasons end, and if we win week 1 it's gonna be higher.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Vegas is pretty optimistic

Yeah. They love giving money away.
Over.
Originally posted by English:
Over.

I just don't care to gamble anymore and make an online account etc. He'll I wouldn't be shocked if we won 4 games in the division, we swept the Rams last year, CK had this depleted roster a FG away from winning close to the seasons end lol. Haters can suck my leftie
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on May 3, 2017 at 1:59 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone