LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 330 users in the forums

Really? Vegas picks us for 4.5 Ws...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Team49ers:
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
2-4 wins seem like a monumental achievement now.

Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Im willing to bet my right testicle theres no way in blue hell we start 0-3. Ill ban myself for a month

rip

Left testicle must be lonely

he better ban himself now.

Im willing to bet my right testicle theres no way in blue hell we start 0-3. Ill ban myself for a month

rip

Here's one for you:

We have a very good chance of winning virtually any game where Reuben not only starts...but also finishes. We would have had a good chance of winning 2 games had Reuben played the entire games...and I see that into the future also, except for 1-2 games. Anything he plays in, we have a good shot of winning. Problem is going to be not letting him play before he is completely healed. In that case, he will not be that effective, nor will he be a difference maker. Healed...bet on it.
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Sep 22, 2017 at 2:48 PM ]
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Here's one for you:

We have a very good chance of winning virtually any game where Reuben not only starts...but also finishes. We would have had a good chance of winning 2 games had Reuben played the entire games...and I see that into the future also, except for 1-2 games. Anything he plays in, we have a good shot of winning. Problem is going to be not letting him play before he is completely healed. In that case, he will not be that effective, nor will he be a difference maker. Healed...bet on it.

How is Reuben going to help this pass rush get to the QB though?

We have a chance to win some games this year, but its going to have to be against other teams that have weak offensive lines. I'm looking at Houston and the Giants. They seem vulnerable, and maybe our DL will actually come to play against them. Maybe the Seahawks too, but they always have our number. For the rest? It's a toss up. If you get no pass rush, DBs and LBs will get torched. Plain and simple.

We will be better against the run this year, but not good enough to stop decent QBs.
[ Edited by Ensatsu on Sep 22, 2017 at 3:14 PM ]
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Team49ers:

rip

Left testicle must be lonely

he better ban himself now.

Originally posted by OldJoe:
I bet here in Nevada, but these type of bets are dogs to begin with. Over 4.5 is homey territory. The QB situation is worse than Pre-Smith. Teams made us pass the last two years and we couldn't, the situation is worse now. Non-starters like Hoyer will have to learn to start. Coaches have to install new O & D. All those new in their position have learning curve (especially coaches).

I just couldn't drink the homey Kool-Aid this year. I never be my heart ... so ..... I'm in trouble only if they finish 5-4.
Don't ban yourself. Right testicle is cost enough.

rip

Lol. Love you guys.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Ive made a mistake"
I bet here in Nevada, but these type of bets are dogs to begin with. Over 4.5 is homey territory. The QB situation is worse than Pre-Smith. Teams made us pass the last two years and we couldn't, the situation is worse now. Non-starters like Hoyer will have to learn to start. Coaches have to install new O & D. All those new in their position have learning curve (especially coaches).

I just couldn't drink the homey Kool-Aid this year. I never be my heart ... so ..... I'm in trouble only if they finish 5-4.

rip

Lol. Love you guys.

So it was your fault! And thought it was on Hoyers pick, refs and our D in the Seattle game.

No that you have banned yourself we will start winning!
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:

rip

Lol. Love you guys.

So it was your fault! And thought it was on Hoyers pick, refs and our D in the Seattle game.

No that you have banned yourself we will start winning!

I got dat draft position on my mind with these last two progression moral victories
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Here's one for you:

How is Reuben going to help this pass rush get to the QB though?

We have a chance to win some games this year, but its going to have to be against other teams that have weak offensive lines. I'm looking at Houston and the Giants. They seem vulnerable, and maybe our DL will actually come to play against them. Maybe the Seahawks too, but they always have our number. For the rest? It's a toss up. If you get no pass rush, DBs and LBs will get torched. Plain and simple.

We will be better against the run this year, but not good enough to stop decent QBs.

Good question...but on those plays where AA or Buck, Solly bust thru the OL, esp in SEA game, with his speed, Reuben would have been the contain man and a lot of those passes never get thrown. In Rams game, we got eaten up across the middle...Reuben sees plays coming, and I bet a lot of those Goff passes get knocked down.

If healthy, he would have made the difference in last two close games and we would have won both. They were both close, and in that scenario, we win.
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Sep 23, 2017 at 2:29 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone