LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 232 users in the forums

Favorite 49er Selection from 2017 Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Favorite 49er Selection from 2017 Draft

Originally posted by NYniner85:
I gotta say Solomon was my favorite pick (obviously) he just gets it. He improved yr to yr and you can see the drive with that kid...he is gonna be very good.

My favorite story is foster, I do love his attackimg style but that can get him into trouble as well. I hope health wise he will be able to play for many yrs, I just question his style as a long-term player. End of the day he was a freaking steal at 31.

Like the Williams pick as well just based on kyle/tuner's love with him. Hyde and Williams looks pretty good to me

I'll also add the future picks! If you were gonna tell me we were gonna leave this draft with Solomon, foster, and a 2018 2nd & 3rd I would have said BS lol.
I don't remember picking up a second round pick for next year during the draft. When did that happen?
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dirtyrottenscoundrel:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I gotta say Solomon was my favorite pick (obviously) he just gets it. He improved yr to yr and you can see the drive with that kid...he is gonna be very good.

My favorite story is foster, I do love his attackimg style but that can get him into trouble as well. I hope health wise he will be able to play for many yrs, I just question his style as a long-term player. End of the day he was a freaking steal at 31.

Like the Williams pick as well just based on kyle/tuner's love with him. Hyde and Williams looks pretty good to me

I'll also add the future picks! If you were gonna tell me we were gonna leave this draft with Solomon, foster, and a 2018 2nd & 3rd I would have said BS lol.
I don't remember picking up a second round pick for next year during the draft. When did that happen?

Traded one of our thirds for a Saints second rounder next year.
Originally posted by dirtyrottenscoundrel:

Traded our 2nd 3rd to the saints, who then drafted alvin kamara for their 2018 2nd rd pick.
We are loaded up for next years draft with Lynch in charge of the machine.

Will be Grand.
Share 49ersWebzone