LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

Post Draft - Who's out?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Tank carradine has a $1m guarantee doubt he is cut traded maybe same for celeb he has same guarantee

You are so right. I don't see us cutting him. But we just drafted multiple players at his listed position(s) - DL/OLB. That's why I put him in the "On Notice" list. You cannot tell me that there's much faith in him given how we've drafted. So while $1 mil isn't anything to laugh at but just how much time you think he's gonna get, in a (correct me if I'm wrong) contract year?
Storylines that will drive personnel decisions:

I think Brooks can play SAM but we'll see. Smith might move from WILL to SAM now that we have Foster.

I'm really curious to see what Armstead can do at LEO and how Ward does at FS.

Witherspoon or Johnson opposite Robinson on the outside? Redmond or Williams at nickle?

I think they'll try to move McDonald. Juice and Kittle are more in line w/what Kyle is trying to do. A few RBs need to go. I'd be good w/Hyde, Hightower, and Williams.
[ Edited by post_primitive on May 1, 2017 at 9:05 PM ]
The 49ers on Tuesday released 13 players following the selection of 10 in the recent NFL draft and the pending addition of a slew of undrafted free agents.

The players released:

Alex Balducci, offensive line
Marcus Ball, safety
Carl Bradford, linebacker
Jayson DiManche, linebacker
Je'Ron Hamm, linebacker
Chris Harper, receiver
Wynton McManis, linebacker
Brock Miller, punter
Zach Moore, defensive line
Mike Purcell, nose tackle
Eric Rogers, receiver
JaCorey Shepherd, cornerback
Shayne Skov, linebacker
I cannot wait to see the rb depth chart when it comes down to the 53. I think the 2 for sures are WIlliams and Hyde.
Share 49ersWebzone