There are 290 users in the forums

Awesome MMQB Article from inside the 49er Draft Room - Long!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Anyone know when Peter King's podcast is tomorrow? I know there's like an 80% chance Jed just repeats the same things and we learn nothing new, but he has an opportunity to really answer some questions about the whole Harbaugh situation, since we still don't really know what happened.. Hopefully he admits some responsibility.
Originally posted by GMniner805:
I dont care how many draft day trades he swings, Marathe is a rat and John Lynch better watch his back.

• Buchy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:

This is a great follow up, well worth listening to as well!!
Originally posted by Big_Daddy:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by Big_Daddy:
Have I stumbled onto bizzarro webzone world?

Fuk Peter King, fuk his biased patriots ass and fuk this article, which does as much to pump up Maraag as it does to blow John lynch

Interesting. Maybe the article is one big leak that is attempting to win back the fan base. Showing how the front office is one big happy family. Perhaps Foster wasn't even 3rd on their board. It was just reported that way so the fans think, "wow they got the #2 and #3 guys on their board. These guys are the best!".

I don't believe one word of what I just typed.

The article is fluff and not even what surprises me. I thought this board was universally against Peter King??? I must have melded with a separate universal timeline. Mandela effect n s**t

Grant Cohn after reading the PK article.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
24 Hours with John Lynch preview video

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2017/05/08/jay-cutler-tv-nfl-quarterbacks-offseason-draft-peter-king
I still think this is the best article I have seen all year.
Share 49ersWebzone